Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2018, 08:28 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9
Likes: 1
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Licensing ?

If I have a Pro/Sportsman Level 4 Type A license (Over 125" Wheelbase) for Super Comp, can this license also be used for Super Gas (Up to 125" Wheelbase)?
yankees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 09:16 AM   #2
FED 387
VIP Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,030
Likes: 34
Liked 76 Times in 47 Posts
Default Re: Licensing ?

Regarding Cross Licensing----If I'm not mistaken you will need to do a few runs in a vehicle typical of the vehicle you want to get cross licensed in and make several passes at the appropriate ET for that class. You then must have your application signed off by 2 witnesses that are licensed in or above your new class plus the track manager. Double check the rule book or call any division office for clarification. Good luck
FED 387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 12:46 PM   #3
Lew Silverman
VIP Member
Lew Silverman's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Newport News, VA
Posts: 1,397
Likes: 169
Liked 45 Times in 22 Posts
Default Re: Licensing ?

Here's a link to the licensing rules/requirements -


It might be a good idea to contact your Division Director's Office to make sure you are getting the most current information.
Lew Silverman #2070
"The Wagon Master" N/SA
Lew Silverman is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright © Class Racer.com. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.Ad Management plugin by RedTyger