HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock Tech
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-03-2010, 11:46 AM   #21
Kirk Morgan

Liked 52 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: Wiring a stocker?

I was trying to help them with out a wiring diagram, so i cannot answer that question correctly. I looked at the back of the circuit board and from what i could tell the items that were on that fuse were, alt., trans., remote starter and the power for the switch panel. All of the switches are serviced as one unit just like a ARC unit, but the ARC unit i use does not have one fuse that powers all the switches. The switches on the K&R panel work relays in the main circuit board. My thought was if the alt. did not fix the problem there maybe a short in one of the switches. The fuse was blowing intermittently. I do not know what the Emmons are going to do if the problem is not solved.
Kirk Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:59 PM   #22
Ken Miele
Live Reporter

Liked 13,195 Times in 1,237 Posts
Default Re: Wiring a stocker?

All wiring goes through the Mega Panel relay board. I do not have another fuse panel.

If you do have another fuse panel you would need to supply 12 volts. I would not see why you would need another fuse panel. The Mega Panel has everything you need to wiring a race car. Its very well laid out. Visit Biondo Racing and go to the panel link, there are links and pictures of all the components.

Another great thing the Mega panel is the “Panic Button feature" It enables you to connect a button to kill all power in case of an emergence.

The Mega Panel offers more features than any other panel in the business, along with being the least expensive. Dealing with Biondo Racing also makes it a plus, when it comes to customer service, they are the best.

Ken Miele is offline   Reply With Quote