HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Top Sportsman and Top Dragster
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-23-2009, 06:31 AM   #1
ScottHall

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Notes & News for LVD Top Dragster Race #5 & #6

This weekends race should the best so far as we are getting the word that some are coming out and running to get some track time before the divisional race on July 4th weekend.

Now is the time for everyone to see just how much better LVD is this year with the new surface. I spoke with Howie yesterday and he said with all the rain they've had, the track is is great shape.

If everything goes as planned, Ken Moses will have nitrous refills at the track.

A few things that need to be brought up as a reminder:

-Once you have passed the white line at the head of staging, you cannot change your dial-in

-Just like New England Dragway, if you are staying the entire wekend in your RV, please pay for both days as your crew member income is important for the race track and series to stay alive. Simply said, if you can't afford to pay your way and support the track...don't come!

I will be testing oil pans and pumps on Friday at LVD, so if you want the up to date conditions, in case your still thinking its "the same old place", call me after 4 p.m. @ 860-884-9532.

Scott Hall
ScottHall is offline   Reply With Quote