HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing Tech

Old 10-12-2018, 10:08 AM   #1
1320racer
VIP Member

Liked 380 Times in 180 Posts
Default Elite Chassis

I was at the NHRA Divisional at Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds Georgia a few weeks ago and had the opportunity to speak to Bill Frederick and Larry Strickland of Elite Chassis, both formally of Undercover Motorsports. For over 20 years Bill was building these cars and is largely responsible for the reputation of quality and workmanship that went into these cars. cars that still are still considered the benchmark for all other sportsman dragsters past and present.

Elite Chassis is building dragsters using an original Undercover jig and I'm happy to say after looking over an Elite Chassis Super Comp car that the workmanship and quality that Undercover cars were known for is still there and 2nd to none.

Bill and Larry continue to refine and innovate this proven, WINNING car, offering some new industry leading options too. Each car is built to the customer's needs and wants.

If you're in the market for a new Super Comp car or Top Dragster wanting to replace your older Undercover car or always wanted an Undercover, I strongly suggest you speak to Bill and Larry.

Bill Frederick 362-396-1037
1320racer is offline   Reply With Quote