HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Carolina Class Racers Association

Old 12-14-2013, 01:05 PM   #11
SCOTT TILLEY

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Races 7& 8 will be run March 8 & 9

It's posted on facebook. Like I said, I'll be there testing.

Scott
SCOTT TILLEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 05:35 PM   #12
Brandon Peterson

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT TILLEY View Post
It's posted on facebook. Like I said, I'll be there testing.

Scott
Scott. Have u had anyone interested in a gamblers race tomorrow and are you interested in racing tomorrow, I've got 3 and Jeff's got 2 I reckon didn't know if you had anyone contact you about it
Brandon Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:19 AM   #13
jim reynolds

Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts

Well, let me put this in English so you'll understand. BTW, your grammar sucks! The main and only point I made, was that once a sponsor buys a said race they should get said race, period! Not split said race with another sponsor just so you can race on that weekend. I'm sure there were others that wanted to race, but a lot of others did not. So, the racers along with most of the sponsors did decide to call these races. What was it you said earlier... you are done with CCRA, that you won't support them anymore if you can't have your race when you want it ? I love your passion son, but there are others involved. here as well. The track operators take a beating when there is rain. Also, when I said you sponsor...... I was talking about you, not daddy! And unlike you I followed a hurricane to Bristol in 1989 in hopes of running the shootouts and finals only to be rained out for 3 straight weekends, but since IHRA wasn't proactive in those days I had to travel and miss work for 3 straight weeks just to win a trophy and a small amount of cash! SO, any scenario you can come up with I've already done it. It is by no means Cheesy to be prudent and call a race when all of the forecasts call for rain. It is smart and thinking of the racers and of the tracks bottom line. I'll tell you what, you can sponsor my race for next year, I said you...not daddy. I'll sit out , but if it rains your date out 4 times, like mine was I think it is only right that I get to choose when your race is run. I mean I don't want to have any of my weekends ruined, to hell with you paying for a race and not getting a whole race. RIGHT? Give me a -----ing break.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Peterson View Post
maybe i will sponsor a race JIm im not scared, and i dont think i'm bitching i along with many others want to race, and i guess as a paying member every year we have had a member ship i think i should have a voice in this, i supported these races 3 hours away in roxboro when we would have 10 cars show up, so if you want my sponser ship money i am sure Gary Peterson Motorsports would sound good for an event in my book and ill put up the money for it, so i guess you have to be a sponser to have a say so, well good luck to everyone, i m not trying to take anything away from you Jim or any other person that sponsers these events and i have thanked every one that i have personally spoke too while at the event they sponsored as i would have to you jeff ,and joey warren if we would have raced this weekend, but im not a sponsor just a supporter for many years, ill keep my mouth shut im sorry i have a passion for this sport and if it was at all possible i would race if it was raining and yes i think that it is cheesey that we are told the racers can decide then we get a load of crap, we raced at Darlington last year with a huricaine blowing through not many cars came prob around 20 but those 2 whiners that always bitch were their, done
jim reynolds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #14
MikeMoller

Liked 242 Times in 72 Posts

Good thing a CCRA race Sunday was not held Sunday the 15th. As anyone who was there will tell you, the track was marginal.