HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Competition

Old 04-13-2017, 06:30 PM   #1
barnca2010

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Carz 4 kidz update

I would like to say Thank you to ATI Performance Products for donating a $100.00 gift certificate that we will be raffling off for CARZ 4 KIDZ. All the money raised will go to th Concord NH YMCA Camp Spaulding. I am going to buy raffle tickets this weekend and will start selling them Monday. It will be $5.00 for an arm length of tickets.. And for those of you who know me. I have a pretty good wing span. We will draw the winner the Saturday night of the Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series event at New England Dragway. Again all money raised will go to the YMCA. We hope you will buy some.. I will Post my paypal account info this weekend..

So again Thank You JC and everyone at ATI.....

https://www.facebook.com/WHEELZUPRADIO
barnca2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 10:28 PM   #2
barnca2010

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Carz 4 kidz update

Good evening everyone. As some of you know. Starting Sunday April 23rd I will be selling raffle tickets for a 100.00 Gift Certificate to ATI RACING PRODUCTS.. Its 5.00 for an arm length of tickets.. Which amounts to 10 tickets. All the money raised will be going to the Concord NH YMCA CAMP SPAULDING. Thank You to ATI and I hope you will all support this great cause!! You can either paypal me or mail it to me. My PP is wheelzupradio@outlook.com I will write own your ticket numbers and put them in an envelope.. and email you the ticket numbers.. I will pick a winner sat night of the Lucas Oil Race at New England... I will also be selling them at the car show.. And on the friday of the race when we bring the kids to the track..

Thank You
Chris Barnes

https://www.facebook.com/WHEELZUPRADIO
barnca2010 is offline   Reply With Quote