HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > .90 Heads Up Class Associations > Mid Atlantic .90 Association

Old 12-18-2016, 10:45 AM   #1
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 971 Times in 296 Posts
Default 2017 Mid Atlantic .90 Schedule

Good Morning All,

Well, it is finally here. The day that most of you have been waiting for. Here is the 2017 Mid Atlantic .90 Schedule that we announced earlier on Facebook. For 2017, I took a step back and looked at the places we get the most car counts at and what is the best for the series. I also wanted to spread the dates out a little more then in years past. I felt that I rushed to put a schedule together in 2016 and it caused for a lot of racing in a short period of time and for some it was hard on the wallet. Also with lower car counts when we reach out and guarantee a payout and only get a certain amount of that cars it really does hurt the series in the long run. Now that the schedule & t-shirts have been taken care of I can focus on hopefully announcing some things at the banquet on February 18th. So without further a due, here is the 2017 Mid Atlantic .90 Schedule:

- April 29th & 30th - Atco Dragway for the 4th annual Northeast Shootout

- June 17th & 18th - Cecil County Dragway for the 8th annual Sportsman Circuit Shootout

- July 8 & 9th - Numidia Dragway for the 4th annual Mid-Summer Shootout
**Guaranteed $1,500.00 to win BOTH DAYS in all three classes, also we will be doing the first annual Mid-Atlantic .90 Night at Knoebels Amusement Park on Friday July 14th, 2017. Bob Dimino will be letting us borrow a bus and taking us over to the park for a night of fun with the family and kids.

- August 12th & 13th - Cecil County Dragway for the 24th annual "Uncle Buck Pig Roast" (Weekend B4 the D-1 Race at CC)

- September 30th & October 1st - Atco Dragway for the .90 Finale (Weekend in between the Keystones & Dutch)

Last but, not least. The return of the .90 Nationals at non-other then Atco Dragway on July 29th & 30th. We will have more info on that shortly but, it will be a non-point, big $$$ .90 Race. The plan is to grow this race into a big one and be rock it in the coming years and there is nothing going on around that weekend. No D-1,2,3,4 events, No IHRA events, so hoping the place will be PACKED and it's the weekend before the D-1 Race at Atco.

Hope you all like it and start to make your plans for a good season of .90 racing. I worked very hard on making this a good schedule for you all to enjoy.

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Years and any questions please e-mail me or call.
Rob Keister
856-332-2851

Last edited by BKSG1198; 01-01-2017 at 08:53 AM.
BKSG1198 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 09:53 PM   #2
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 971 Times in 296 Posts
Default Re: 2017 Mid Atlantic .90 Schedule

Due to the Diesel Truck Nationals being at Numidia on our original scheduled date we've had to move it up a week to July 8th & 9th. This will actually give most teams a weekend off now before starting a 5 weekend straight stretch. We will have some more info as things progress.
BKSG1198 is online now   Reply With Quote