HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge

Old 04-06-2012, 09:52 AM   #1
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts
Wink The Navy Invented Sex

A Marine and a sailor were sitting in a bar one day arguing over which was the superior service.

After a swig of beer the Marine says, 'Well, we had Iwo Jima.'
Arching his eyebrows, the sailor replies, 'We had the Battle of Midway.
'Not entirely true', responded the Marine. 'Some of those pilots were Marines, in fact, Henderson Field on Guadalcanal was named after a Marine pilot killed at the Battle of Midway.'
The sailor responds, 'Point taken.'
The Marine then says, 'We Marines were born at Tunn Tavern!'
The sailor, nodding agreement, says, 'But we had John Paul Jones.'
The argument continued until the sailor comes up with what he thinks will end the discussion. With a flourish of finality he says...... 'The Navy invented sex!' The Marine replies, 'That is true, but it was the Marines who introduced it to women.'
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:28 AM   #2
Jeff Lee
VIP Member

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: The Navy Invented Sex

Hey Eddie,
I was trying to reply about the Navy Special Weapons Center but that thread was obviously cut off. Throw that into the conspiracy theories!
Is that open to the public? We're staying in Point Loma. There are six of us; wife & 4 kids.
Will return at the end of August with Boy Scouts as my son & I with 24 Scouts & 8 adults will be spending 2 nights, 3 days on the USS Midway.
Now if we could get the scouts into Special Wepons, that would be awesome!
Old 04-06-2012, 10:35 AM   #3
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Lee View Post
Hey Eddie,
I was trying to reply about the Navy Special Weapons Center but that thread was obviously cut off. Throw that into the conspiracy theories!
Is that open to the public? We're staying in Point Loma. There are six of us; wife & 4 kids.
Will return at the end of August with Boy Scouts as my son & I with 24 Scouts & 8 adults will be spending 2 nights, 3 days on the USS Midway.
Now if we could get the scouts into Special Wepons, that would be awesome!
You have a PM. I may be able to get that a set up for you. I will put you in touch with the Recruiting Directorate. We are not open to the public, if you can break away from the family for about an hour I can walk you around the area.

If you are in Point Loma, try Corvettes at the ole Naval Training Center (NTE). Great burgers and kid food and a real 50s feel.

Eddie

Last edited by Eddies66; 04-06-2012 at 11:02 AM.
Old 04-09-2012, 03:34 PM   #4
cicero819
VIP Member

Liked 67 Times in 29 Posts

Just for you Eddie: Ads

Two Marines were off on their annual trip to the Canadian wilderness to bag a moose. As the seaplane landed on a lake in a remote area, the pilot said, "I'll be back in one week to pick you up. But only one moose, please."
When he returned to the lake, he found the Marines proudly standing beside two moose. "I told you Marines only one moose!" the furious flier screamed. "There's NO WAY the plane can take off with that much weight!"

"You're just a chicken pilot," one Marine said. "We killed two moose last year and that pilot wasn't afraid to take off."

Stung by the suggestion of cowardice, he reconsidered.

"All right, if you did it last year, I guess we can try it."

They loaded up and the pilot taxied to the far end of the lake to begin his takeoff. The plane bounced across the water as it strained to get airborne, but the overloaded aircraft finally ran out of space and crashed into the trees.

Some time later, the Marines regained consciousness. "Where are we?" one asked.

His friend looked around at the scattered debris, then back at the edge of the lake and replied, "Oh, I guess about a hundred yards farther than last year, Claude
cicero819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:43 PM   #5
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicero819 View Post
Just for you Eddie: Ads

Two Marines were off on their annual trip to the Canadian wilderness to bag a moose. As the seaplane landed on a lake in a remote area, the pilot said, "I'll be back in one week to pick you up. But only one moose, please."
When he returned to the lake, he found the Marines proudly standing beside two moose. "I told you Marines only one moose!" the furious flier screamed. "There's NO WAY the plane can take off with that much weight!"

"You're just a chicken pilot," one Marine said. "We killed two moose last year and that pilot wasn't afraid to take off."

Stung by the suggestion of cowardice, he reconsidered.

"All right, if you did it last year, I guess we can try it."

They loaded up and the pilot taxied to the far end of the lake to begin his takeoff. The plane bounced across the water as it strained to get airborne, but the overloaded aircraft finally ran out of space and crashed into the trees.

Some time later, the Marines regained consciousness. "Where are we?" one asked.

His friend looked around at the scattered debris, then back at the edge of the lake and replied, "Oh, I guess about a hundred yards farther than last year, Claude
Sweet, I will be going to Kodiak in July thinking about that evolution.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #6
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 456 Times in 172 Posts

I thought the Army Infantry created sex????? When the Marines said "those F---ing grunts beat us to the objective again............Sorry Eddie, I couldn't help myself. I must be brainwashed. LOL
Old 04-09-2012, 10:06 PM   #7
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
I thought the Army Infantry created sex????? When the Marines said "those F---ing grunts beat us to the objective again............Sorry Eddie, I couldn't help myself. I must be brainwashed. LOL
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...oOh9y7H6efCOQ7

Some things never change, love the brotherhood.

Last edited by Eddies66; 04-09-2012 at 10:08 PM.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:57 PM   #8
SStockDart
VIP Member

Now that is funny.............how did that fat so get in the Army? Are you sure it is not a Marine with an Army T-Shirt? Lots of fat kids when I was drafted. Basic training nearly killed em. I distinctly remember a Navajo from New Mexico that was probably 300 pounds.............leaving basic he was probably 220. What is the TV show...........oh, biggest loser.........send em to basic and watch them lose weight. LOL
Old 04-09-2012, 11:04 PM   #9
SStockDart
VIP Member

A platoon of Marines went on TDY and decided to go to the nearest wh--e house for some sex. The Marine platoon Sgt assigned private Peters to stay behind and keep an eye on things. When they entered the wh--re house, the madam said "how many of you?" The Marine Sgt said,"26 of us without Peters". The madam said "well come on in, we will improvise somehow"
Old 04-10-2012, 02:02 AM   #10
NewHemi

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[Rim shot] Good One! [/Rim Shot]

David
The New Hemi Guy
NewHemi is offline   Reply With Quote