Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2012, 09:24 PM   #11
cicero819
VIP Member

Liked 67 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: Shop, need suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Matyas View Post
Not sure where to start ( me without words ? ) - built my shop 20 years ago and things have changed a bunch and so it'll be time for a facelift soon not to mention getting rid of many , many years of clutter - some stuff has been here the entire time ( note the Winston signs ) .I've been slowly selling off things on E-Bay and Craigslist but just ask my wife - she'll tell you i've got a long way to go .

Maybe I need Sanford & Son to drop by and take a truckload or two ............This garage/workshop is a lesson in how to stuff 10lbs of stuff in a 5lb bag .Way too much ! ! !

There you go Ken - no everyone knows how unorganized I really am .Hope you're happy ..........I'll revisit after soon renovations are done - or at least started .
Jack where are you going to put your first 69 Camaro that you were fixing up(add another garage.lol Great looking house and garage.
Ken, for your car lift, you can always modify the rafters to allow more room to lift the car, I was just explaining to a friend that he shouldn't think of installing a pit, since most cities and township have banned them due to poor ventilation and danger of explosions. I like this thread, nice to see great idea of real garages, not crazy expensive salons F1 race cars on the wall(real ones). Bert and Paul great ideas, hope you don't mind the R&D (rob and duplicate) Claude
cicero819 is offline   Reply With Quote