Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-25-2023, 02:34 PM   #21
Randy Wells

Liked 987 Times in 302 Posts
Default Re: This turns my stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lee View Post
when you have to go with a ad hom and a straw man comment. this hurts your own position.

present the facts without insults and personal attacks.

Like I said Edward I don't need to prove anything to you, I work in the business, you brain dead idiot president has been doing everything in his power to undermine the hydrocarbon industry. I fallow 4 rigs around the Bakken, doing completions, all these drill sites are on private land. It takes as long as 3 to 6 months to bring a site online with multiple Wells on it. I could post Nabors Drilling Schedule on here but it is not something I will do.

There is all kinds of proof the election was stolen but not going to play this liberal brain drain, read RIGGED BY Molly Hemingway
Randy

Last edited by Randy Wells; 09-25-2023 at 02:48 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 03:08 PM   #22
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Stan Ilook at Drilling schedules weekly part of my job, there are Wells scheduled to be drilled as far out as 2027, I don't need to proof anything to you Stanley, only s*** you belive comes from the commie left.
Randy

Randy,
I am not sure if you need to clean the s*** out of your eyes, or if it is just poor reading comprehension, but your reply has nothing to do with what I asked. But then that is no surprise.

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 03:10 PM   #23
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Like I said Edward I don't need to prove anything to you, I work in the business, you brain dead idiot president has been doing everything in his power to undermine the hydrocarbon industry. I fallow 4 rigs around the Bakken, doing completions, all these drill sites are on private land. It takes as long as 3 to 6 months to bring a site online with multiple Wells on it. I could post Nabors Drilling Schedule on here but it is not something I will do.

There is all kinds of proof the election was stolen but not going to play this liberal brain drain, read RIGGED BY Molly Hemingway
Randy

Randy,

Then why haven "The Orange Man and Associates" stated them in court?

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 09-25-2023, 07:25 PM   #24
David Lee
VIP Member

Liked 250 Times in 101 Posts

[QUOTE=Randy Wells;[/QUOTE]

I never said you were wrong. Since I do not have the proper knowledge to make any judgments. What i was saying, let your facts .do the talking. There is no need to insult other people. Take care and god bless

Last edited by David Lee; 09-25-2023 at 07:29 PM.
David Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 09-25-2023, 07:47 PM   #25
Randy Wells

Quote:
I never said you were wrong. Since I do not have the proper knowledge to make any judgments. What i was saying, let your facts .do the talking. There is no need to insult other people. Take care and god bless

Dave, all I can say is because of Covid election laws were changed, millions of people who were eligible to vote voted but they had no idea who they voted for it was done by Democrat operatives who filled out there ballot and dropped them in ballot boxes. These people would of never voted if it weren't for the hundreds of million dollars injected in the election by Zukenberg and his commie friends.. Republicans need to hit every nursing home in the country and fill the ballots out for these people and play dirty just like the commie democrat party does or it is over for this Repubublic. Sorry Dave I am just oil field trash and have very little tolerance for Eddie and Stan, thay are nothing but liberal commies, or just plain stupid. Look at Ed every dime he gets comes from the goverment and he us proud of it, Stan probably on the T** to.

Randy

Last edited by Randy Wells; 09-25-2023 at 07:57 PM.
Old 09-25-2023, 08:34 PM   #26
David Lee
VIP Member

i thought the subject was about oil drilling. not the election. if you think you have a legal case to invalidate the elections in the states. please start in the courts and work your way through the court system ending up at the SCOTUS. Debating it here will not solve anything. I doubt we have a real election law experts here.

Take care
Old 09-25-2023, 08:43 PM   #27
Randy Wells

Quote:
i thought the subject was about oil drilling. not the election. if you think you have a legal case to invalidate the elections in the states. please start in the courts and work your way through the court system ending up at the SCOTUS. Debating it here will not solve anything. I doubt we have a real election law experts here.

Take care

Dave, your right but Eddie and Stan keep pushing it, you see liberals think they control the agenda, because conservatives let them. I will always jump at the chance to call BS on them. Eddie is not nearly as smart as he thinks he is, in fact he is nothing but a troll, never raced a class car and never will, so we must put up with his liberal a**. I will always call BS on him.

Randy
Old 09-25-2023, 08:51 PM   #28
David Lee
VIP Member

Quote:
Dave, your right but Eddie and Stan keep pushing it, you see liberals think they control the agenda, because conservatives let them. I will always jump at the chance to call BS on them. Eddie is not nearly as smart as he thinks he is, in fact he is nothing but a troll, never raced a class car and never will, so we must put up with his liberal a**. I will always call BS on him.

Randy

Again back to an insult. Let your facts do the talking. One question. is the WSJ report om barrels pumped during a certain time period of the amount of rigs pumping now and in the future?
Old 09-26-2023, 08:31 AM   #29
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Again back to an insult. Let your facts do the talking. One question. is the WSJ report om barrels pumped during a certain time period of the amount of rigs pumping now and in the future?

David, Don't concern yourself with the comments from Alan and Randy, I live rent free in their heads and they can't live with the fact the someone knows how to do a little research to lay out facts. The name calling and "oh I want to respect you but can't" is mute. I am 71 years old and have had the privilege of leaving a little 2 horse town in Arizona to be exposed to many experiences. As you may know, with age and experience comes wisdom, with that said, neither one of these fine gentlemen buy my beer.

Randy, I will be out your way the first part of October in Olathe, KS, feel free to come out and break bread.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 09:18 AM   #30
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Dave, all I can say is because of Covid election laws were changed, millions of people who were eligible to vote voted but they had no idea who they voted for it was done by Democrat operatives who filled out there ballot and dropped them in ballot boxes. These people would of never voted if it weren't for the hundreds of million dollars injected in the election by Zukenberg and his commie friends.. Republicans need to hit every nursing home in the country and fill the ballots out for these people and play dirty just like the commie democrat party does or it is over for this Repubublic. Sorry Dave I am just oil field trash and have very little tolerance for Eddie and Stan, thay are nothing but liberal commies, or just plain stupid. Look at Ed every dime he gets comes from the goverment and he us proud of it, Stan probably on the T** to.

Randy

Title 10 USC, Military Retirement
Title 5 USC, Civil Service Retirement
Title 38 USC, VA Service Connected Disability
Social Security, I paid into it
Other investments...None of your business

My retirements are dictated by LAW
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked