HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-30-2020, 02:14 PM   #11
Bob Mulry
VIP Member

Liked 321 Times in 101 Posts
Default Re: Is your life worth one more pass.

I posted a video, on FakeBook, which was made by 2 Bakersfield ER doctors..

Not only is the Wuhan Virus killing people, it is killing hospitals.

Without "elective" surgery, you know like a biopsy, carpel tunnel and hundreds more, they are furloughing nurses, doctors and closing off unused hospital floors

They used the data from CDPH and CDC.

The information didn't fit the YouTube agenda and removed, so it was also removed from FakeBook.

Go online and Google "2 Bakersfield ER Doctors" and a link to the local ABC affiliate will pop up.

It's not a very fast, but you can take a look at what's being hidden by YouTube and FakeBook

It's long, but worth every second.

Don't be sheeple..

PS:
A company by the name of CALMATTERS has put out press releases all over the country, when they spoke to only Bakersfield, to discredit the info.
I don't think that there is an actual original video to view and make your dissensions

Last edited by Bob Mulry; 04-30-2020 at 04:57 PM.
Bob Mulry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 04:29 PM   #12
Curt Rees

Liked 226 Times in 47 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Is your life worth one more pass.

Things are starting to open up here in South Dakota. We were not locked down, but several of cities had ordinances in place. Sioux Falls is our major hub, 200,000 people in the area, and had one of the hot spots in the local pork processing plant.

The mayor is opening up Sioux Falls as are the other cities. There are restrictions on the eating/drinking facilities and will be for awhile. But, the mayor realizes people need to get out side, so the parks and recreational facilities are opening up. My grandson is happy, looks like he is going to get to play legion baseball this summer. Fresh air and sun shine, some how I think that is good for you!

Thunder Valley in Marion is opening this week end with a full schedule. Social distancing and other stay safe ideas will be practiced. Good for them!

Time to get on with life. Let 'er rip!

Curt Rees
Old 05-01-2020, 07:28 AM   #13
farmco r/sa

Liked 147 Times in 54 Posts
Smile Re: Is your life worth one more pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Rees View Post
Things are starting to open up here in South Dakota. We were not locked down, but several of cities had ordinances in place. Sioux Falls is our major hub, 200,000 people in the area, and had one of the hot spots in the local pork processing plant.

The mayor is opening up Sioux Falls as are the other cities. There are restrictions on the eating/drinking facilities and will be for awhile. But, the mayor realizes people need to get out side, so the parks and recreational facilities are opening up. My grandson is happy, looks like he is going to get to play legion baseball this summer. Fresh air and sun shine, some how I think that is good for you!

Thunder Valley in Marion is opening this week end with a full schedule. Social distancing and other stay safe ideas will be practiced. Good for them!

Time to get on with life. Let 'er rip!

Curt Rees

Great to hear Curt. South Dakota governor making nation news. Hope all goes well.
Old 05-03-2020, 10:47 PM   #14
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts

Better yet is your life worth more then the freedom and liberty we have enjoyed in this country for the last 244 years.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 02:49 PM   #15
Superfan1
VIP Member

Liked 2,344 Times in 409 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Better yet is your life worth more then the freedom and liberty we have enjoyed in this country for the last 244 years.
I served this country in the U.S. Navy for 4 years; so I am very familiar with freedom and liberty. However, with COVID-19, your freedom and liberty to do whatever you want infringes on my health and safety. If you want to jeopardize your health and your life; that's fine with me. But, in this case, you are jeopardizing my health and my life and that is not acceptable.
Old 05-04-2020, 03:51 PM   #16
Bill Grubbs

Liked 454 Times in 60 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfan1 View Post
I served this country in the U.S. Navy for 4 years; so I am very familiar with freedom and liberty. However, with COVID-19, your freedom and liberty to do whatever you want infringes on my health and safety. If you want to jeopardize your health and your life; that's fine with me. But, in this case, you are jeopardizing my health and my life and that is not acceptable.
Bill, I agree with you completely, without reservation!

I served this country in the USAF for 24 years; so I am very familiar with freedom and liberty. However, with alcohol/Mary Jane sales and the requisite drunk/stoned driving, your freedom and liberty to do whatever you want infringes on my health and safety. If you want to jeopardize your health and your life; that's fine with me. But, in this case, you are jeopardizing my health and my life and that is not acceptable.

Bill Grubbs
Bill Grubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 05-04-2020, 05:43 PM   #17
63corvette

Liked 281 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Grubbs View Post

I served this country in the USAF for 24 years; so I am very familiar with freedom and liberty. However, with alcohol/Mary Jane sales and the requisite drunk/stoned driving, your freedom and liberty to do whatever you want infringes on my health and safety. If you want to jeopardize your health and your life; that's fine with me. But, in this case, you are jeopardizing my health and my life and that is not acceptable.

Bill Grubbs
First off, thanks for your and everyone else sacrifice who served.
I do not want this to be taken for a political statement however, there is a document somewhere which states something like: everyone has the right for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
I do not think a Mayor of a city or a Governor of a state has the right to force anyone to stay inside their home and not go outside without any timeline for that to change. I do not know of any law that gives them that right.
I am one of those who is high risk due to age and plan to stay home on my own, however I do not like the idea of being locked in.
Maybe I am just old and grouchy.
Rick Cates
Canyon, TX
63corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 06:54 PM   #18
Carl Battis

Liked 179 Times in 35 Posts

If that pass is the one that turns on the win light in my lane at The US Nationals in Indy this year then I could die a happy man......just sayin. 🙂🏁
Carl Battis is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 05-05-2020, 05:54 PM   #19
Bob Mulry
VIP Member

Liked 321 Times in 101 Posts

The easing of shelter in place does not force you to do anything...

If you have concerns regarding your health just stay sheltered in place..

It makes no sense, that if I want to sit down and eat at a restaurant it negatively impacts anybody’s health but my own...

We still have to make our own decisions about OUR health care
Old 05-05-2020, 06:59 PM   #20
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Grubbs View Post

I served this country in the USAF for 24 years; so I am very familiar with freedom and liberty. However, with alcohol/Mary Jane sales and the requisite drunk/stoned driving, your freedom

and liberty to do whatever you want infringes on my health and safety. If you want to jeopardize your health and your life; that's fine with me. But, in this case, you are jeopardizing my health and my life and that is not acceptable.

Bill Grubbs
First of all thanks for your service Bill, if I decide to to not stay at home, and I don't, I go to work every day in the oil patch, that is up to me. I do not see how that jeopardizes your health, if you are compromised stay home no problem. this country needs to get back to work or you will be standing in bread lines. We will let you know when it is safe to come out and play.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote