HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Factory Stock and Super Stock

Old 01-26-2016, 03:50 AM   #1
john corcoran jr

Liked 19 Times in 11 Posts
Default F/S Showdown Dates

Did anybody else notice that the Factory Showdown dates at Englishtown and Norwalk are not events where regular class eliminations are being held? It will be interesting to see how they will pull this off. I could see Norwalk running the cars Friday night under the lights in front of a real crowd. But Englishtown has all kinds of curfew constraints. Will they run them as a separate race or try and run it concurrently with the Stock program? Time will tell.
john corcoran jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 05:40 PM   #2
Superfan1
VIP Member

Liked 2,342 Times in 408 Posts
Smile Re: F/S Showdown Dates

John, I noticed that as soon as the Showdown schedule was published. As you mentioned, Englishtown has a 10PM curfew on Friday and Saturday night which is non-negotiable. The uncertainty is preventing me from finalizing my Englishtown plans. If they run it on Friday, as they have in the past, I will attend on Thursday and Friday and only need 1 night in a motel. If they run it on Saturday, I will attend Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and will need 2 nights in a motel.
Old 02-19-2016, 09:39 PM   #3
Jeff Teuton
VIP Member

Liked 326 Times in 50 Posts
Default Re: F/S Showdown Dates

Look for 8 fastest cars qualified, which eliminates unblown cars. Chevrolet has not done well with it's unblown cars, therefore all are eliminated from the shootouts. Rumor has it.