HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing

Old 08-24-2012, 07:13 AM   #21
jim cilento

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile Re: Super Street Series for 2013 in the Northeast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKSG1198 View Post
Jim

All the events will be held with the MASGA Guys. I run the Super Comp Series and run all our events w/ the MASGA Crew except for 1 this year. Next year is a different story as everything will be together to make 1 BIG .90 Super Series.

Rob

great ..if you need any help just ask, I can get the ok with numidia if you need. jim
jim cilento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:32 AM   #22
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 982 Times in 298 Posts
Default Re: Super Street Series for 2013 in the Northeast!

Jim,

Thanks for the help. I should be ok w/ Numidia as Bob & I are pretty close. We worked together for the .90 Nationals and I will be calling Bob here shortly to get the 2013 date all set-up for that event. The reason I was on the fence about Numida was seeing if everyone will tow up there. The track is great, the people are 1st class, just hoping I don't have an event and then 5 S/ST cars show up...lol. The plan is to put the race either week before or the week after the 90 Nationals so people can leave there rigs up at the track. Bob has already told me he will do the same with the Super Comp guys as he does with the Super Gas guys and guarantee the $1,000.00 payout on both days, maybe I can twist his arm to include the Super Streeters in there also.

Deb,
What happened with Super Comp? Was Ken tired of you beating up on him....lol. It's the downfall of having ADD. I always have to be doing something or I go crazy. You should see me at my desk at work, I'm rarely ever in my seat....haha.

Rob
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:44 PM   #23
1855sc

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Super Street Series for 2013 in the Northeast!

Rob,
We are planning to put the sc car back together over the winter. We picked up a really nice S/ST car and I made some passes in it on Tues @ Atco.
Never drove a door car, and it really handled nice. Hopefully you can get this going and people will support it.
And, thank goodness after all these years driving in SC, we only had to run each other 3 times. and I am 0 for 3...lol

Debbie Moses
1855sc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:21 PM   #24
GaryGoFast

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Talking Re: Super Street Series for 2013 in the Northeast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1855sc View Post
Rob,
We are planning to put the sc car back together over the winter. We picked up a really nice S/ST car and I made some passes in it on Tues @ Atco.
Never drove a door car, and it really handled nice. Hopefully you can get this going and people will support it.
And, thank goodness after all these years driving in SC, we only had to run each other 3 times. and I am 0 for 3...lol

Debbie Moses
Welcome to my world Mrs Moses.