HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Rigs/Equipment: Classifieds

Old 07-15-2019, 01:56 PM   #1
Ken Kopecky

Liked 268 Times in 50 Posts
Default Ford diesel dually and 37 ft. Goldrush trailer For Sale

2003 FORD DUALLY DIESEL TRUCK AND 37 FOOT GOLDRUSH TRAILER FOR SALE

TRUCK

2003 Ford dually extended cab, 7.3L diesel engine and automatic trans with 52,250 miles on it. I am the original owner and use it mainly for towing to the races. New tires in 2017, new brakes front and rear and new rear rotors for 2018. Always been serviced regularly. I upgraded to the Banks 3” stainless exhaust system, complete K&N air induction system along with a Superchips computer program. Great towing power and gets over 17-mpg towing. This is a fully loaded truck with bucket seats, console, A/C, P/S, P/B, P/windows, P/door locks, remote door locks, bed liner, aluminum wheels, new shocks front and rear in 2017, custom grille and Lund cab spoiler painted to match the truck.

TRAILER

Goldrush 37 foot, 2-axle fifth wheel. New HD springs, shocks and shackles in 2017 done by Goldrush, new tires in 2015 that have always been covered when the trailer is not in use. It has always been maintained on a regular basis. 5500 Onan quiet diesel generator, air compressor, A/C, small microwave oven, Lista tool cabinet with Craftsman tools, 2 external quartz lights, 110 fluorescent lights inside, side upper cabinets above workbench and side full length cabinets opposite workbench, AM/FM digital 12 volt radio. Spare slick mounts plus one for spare front wheel/tire and Pit Pal shelving and tie down hangers. I am the original owner.

I am asking $22,000.00 for the truck and $40,000 for the trailer.
Email me for pics and/or any further information.

The trailer needs to be sold before I can sell the truck.

All prices negotiable

Ken Kopecky
rider1454@aol.com

Last edited by Ken Kopecky; 07-16-2019 at 04:12 PM.
Ken Kopecky is offline   Reply With Quote