HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Top Sportsman and Top Dragster

Old 11-20-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
Mick Smallridge

Liked 22 Times in 4 Posts
Default 2012 Div. 1 T/S & T/D Schedule

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to update you on the 2012 Schedule for T/S & T/D, First.... we are staying with 32 car fields, there was some talk about maybe going back to 48, but it has been decided to stay at 32. Also..... Great news ! T/S & T/D will be at ALL of the Div. 1 Lucas Oil events in 2012 as well as the P.C. Richard & Son National Opens at Atco in May and The Dutch Classic in Oct. With no Alcohol cars being at the Englishtown and Atco Lucas Oil events this year it opened the door for the two classes to be there. I want to thank Bob Lang and all of the tracks that host the series for agreeing on adding T/S & T/D to these events.

I also want to thank all of the Sponsors & Competitors that have supported the two series over the years, without your support we could not have accomplished all that we have.

Have a Great off season..........
Mick Smallridge
Mick Smallridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:09 AM   #2
masracing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: 2012 Div. 1 T/S & T/D Schedule

Mick thanks for all of the work you have put into these classes over the past couple of years. There is no way that these classes would have become as successful as they have without the communication that you have enabled between nhra and the racers. I hope we continue to see these classes grow in the way that they have so far.

B.J. Masiello
masracing is offline   Reply With Quote