HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Carolina Class Racers Association

Old 12-07-2015, 12:22 PM   #1
Tracy Robbins

Liked 17 Times in 9 Posts
Default 2015 Awards

Due to the holidays and December just not being a very good time of the year to get together for an awards ceremony, Jeff and I have decided to go ahead and make sure our top 5 racers receive their money right away. As we all know the winter is our time to upgrade and buy parts...hopefully Santa Claus will bring lots of parts but it doesn't always work out that way so this will give our top finishers a little cash for the holidays! In the spring at our first race we will have a trophy presentation just like we did this year at VMP. At this time we do not have our schedule together yet but hopefully will have it out in early 2016. I need to have each of the top 5 finishers contact me at 608.347.7159 so we can make arrangements.
Thanks again for everyone's support in 2015 and I hope each and everyone of you have a blessed and very Merry Christmas!
Old 12-14-2015, 10:57 PM   #2
Tracy Robbins

Liked 17 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: 2015 Awards

I just wanted to let everyone know that the cash awards for the top 5 finalist for 2015 have been disbursed. If you do not receive your check in the next couple of days please give me a call as they were mailed out this past Saturday afternoon.
Merry Christmas!
Old 12-15-2015, 06:56 PM   #3
THE LEGEND
VIP Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: 2015 Awards

We really appreciate you and Jeff taking care of us. Look forward to next year.
THE LEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote