HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Competition

Old 09-14-2010, 10:31 AM   #1
John DiBartolomeo

Liked 1,283 Times in 159 Posts
Default Safety Solutions Head & Neck Devices

On Thursday, September 30, Atco Raceway will be holding a Test & Tune before the Lucas Oil Race that weekend. For those of you wishing to try a Head & Neck device, I will have Safety Solutions Head & Neck devices for anyone wishing to try the unit. I’m well aware that this is an item that you might want to try before purchasing, so we’ve arranged with Safety Solutions for this trial day. There is no cost or obligation to try the unit that day. We’ll help you install it and teach you how to use it for no cost. There are two distinct versions; one which mounts and stays in your seat, or one you would put on before you get in the car. If you like it, we will have them available to purchase. The only thing we ask is for you to contact me beforehand so that we have exactly what you need. Please call 570-658-3515 or e-mail john@drcraceproducts.com.
John DiBartolomeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 08:09 PM   #2
Nitro Joe Jackson
VIP Member

Location: Loudonville, Ohio or where ever the Nitro Lounge is parked
Liked 66 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Safety Solutions Head & Neck Devices

Better tell these dragster drivers that want half their heads out of the cage this isn't going to help unless you start being smarter and TIGHTEN your darn belts up!
Old 10-05-2010, 09:06 PM   #3
Ed Fernandez
Veteran Member

Liked 100 Times in 45 Posts

How many responses did you get on this offer.The understanding I've gotten is that the accident at Atco caused massice head injuries to the driver.I would hope that this devise would lessen the chance of someones head making contact with the equipment meant to protect him or her (the rollbar).
Former NHRA #1945
Former IHRA #1945
T/SA
Ed Fernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:16 AM   #4
John DiBartolomeo

Liked 1,283 Times in 159 Posts

Yes, we had a large number of individuals asking about it, but unfortunately with the way Atco turned out, there weren't many who had a chance to try anything. We're extending the trial period to the 'Grove this weekend but you already know how that's going to turn out. We'll also have them for the Dutch Classic. Safety is really something everyone needs to look at considering especially what happened at Atco. While there might have been other factors involved there, I really don;t care why anyone crashes (to an extent), rather I'm more interested in making sure they walk away. Let's face it, drag racing is dangerous. We're going to blow stuff up, we're going to break and crash. But like I said, we need to make sure everyone walks away.
John DiBartolomeo is offline   Reply With Quote