HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-29-2008, 09:59 PM   #1
JRsst300A

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: We Need Lots of Prayers for Justin Rosenbohm

Hey everyone, just wanted to start off by saying thank you to each and every one of you that commented on here, as during my hospital stay over the last week, I was able to access this site occasionally and it really helped keep my spirits up more than you all will ever know. Also, with this being as rough a week as it was, it was especially cool to receive voice mails as well, and I am in the process of returning those calls as soon as I possibly can.
Special thanks goes out to the Doughboy Lee Lones for keeping in touch with my family and keeping you all updated on my condition. . .Thanks again Lee!! I am not out of the woods as of yet, but am home and feeling much better for the most part. I will do my best to post on here any updates as I talk to the doctors over the next month or so. Thank you all so much once again for your prayers and calls. They meant the world, and always will. . .I will talk to you all soon!!!!

Justin Rosenbohm
NHRA S/St 31
JRsst300A is offline   Reply With Quote