HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racing Events > Events
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-12-2014, 08:19 PM   #1
Leverageracing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Spring Bracket Nationals @ Maple Grove

Come out to the Grove May 3-4 and get some laps in ahead of the Divisional Memorial Day weekend! Two days of big money racing. This field will be closed at 256 entries, so don't delay getting in!

Leverageracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:26 AM   #2
Leverageracing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Spring Bracket Nationals @ Maple Grove

Another great week of pre-entries rolling in for the Spring Bracket Nationals. Thank you to everyone who has gotten on board thus far. This weekend, I am going to hold two weekend entry raffles. I will take 25 entries of $10.60 in one and 12 entries of $22.00. You can double enter both of these if you wish. These separate drawings will both give the winner a full weekend of $10K racing. Money can be paid via Paypal to leverageracing@gmail.com. If you don't have Paypal, I can send you a request and you can pay via credit card. Hoping to be able to draw before the snow starts on Sunday! As before, the drawing will be recorded and posted to YouTube shortly after.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:52 PM   #3
Leverageracing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just over three weeks remain to get your pre-entry in for the Spring Bracket Nationals. Entering early saves $25 off the gate admission and is the only way to guarantee that you can join in the Twin 10's. Once 256 entries have come in, the field will be set. If there are 10 spots left on race day, the 11th person in line will only be able to run the Top Duck race. Don't miss out on your chance to be a part of something new and exciting. With the Dash for Cash, Last Man Standing bonus, and a couple dozen round and door prizes, the winning will be plentiful.

At this time I am going to open the FINAL raffle opportunities to win your way in. Two 12 person, $22 entry raffles are now available. Double entries are allowed, just respond if you would like to participate.

See you in 31 days!
Old 04-06-2014, 09:30 PM   #4
Leverageracing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Congratulations to the final two weekend entry winners for next month's Spring Bracket Nationals. Lisa Alesin and Carlos De Jesus have won entries to the class of their choice. For everyone else, it's time to get those pre-entries in. Though the deadline is April 28th, if we don't hit 200 pre-entries by Easter Sunday, the race will be canceled. There are so many exciting parts of this inaugural event, I don't want to see it die. Please call Kathy at 610-856-9200 this week and get your pre-entry in.

Link to drawing video:
Old 04-24-2014, 10:47 AM   #5
Leverageracing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This will become official via press release this morning, but I wanted to let everyone know that the Spring Bracket Nationals is not going to be. Just 82 entries have come in to this point, a devastatingly low number. I am truly sorry to the racers who wanted to experience this new kind of event, and to the many sponsors who had contributed thousands of dollars of support it. The dream of bringing all the classes together in search of 10K will have to stay just that.