HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-27-2015, 01:58 PM   #1
CJ Perry

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 1996 Trans AM Super Stock roller.

**EDIT**
NEW PRICE IS $9000 with everything I have to go with it.

Getting out of racing and want the car gone. I ran the car in IHRA Division 9 Super Stock for a while and had some good success. It's a 1996 Trans Am convertible. 46,000 original miles. I have the title as well as all of the receipts I've spent on the car over the past 10 years I've owned it. The car is clean for a race car and built with a lot of nice, quality parts. I rewired the car with the Biondo Board and switch panel. Every connections has been shrink wrapped and a weather pack. Chromolgy 10 point cage (will NHRA certify to 8.50) with swing outs. Auto meter gauges and tach, Biondo long button, lights for blocking. Up to date belts, race seats, original dash and center console. Turbo Action shifter, B&M line lock, 3 gallon fuel cell with Holley Hp150 pump (2 spare fuel pumps), Moser 9" with 5.14 pro gear (spare 4.56), 35 spline axles and spool, Arrospace front and rear brakes, Weld RTS wheels, Hoosier front runners and 30X9 radial. Strange front and rear shocks, spare rear shocks. Has a lite weight th400 with the best parts money can buy. 2.75 low, pro brake, SFI scatter shield, driveshaft loop, custom Torque Arm with adjustable instant center. Setup for SBC or LT/LS. All it needs is an engine and fuel. Plug and play ready to roll. I also have a 8" 5800 converter hay can go with the car. Very versatile, I ran footbrake, No Box, Box, some index stuff, and had a throttle stop. The car has been 6.40@106 with a mild 400ci SBC. Has been 1.30 60ft with same setup. Has been deep 9's on drag radials with a SBC and Nitrous with a 1.27 60ft. All in all it is an excellent working car. I've lost my drive and just want it gone. By all means do I have to sell it because I don't owe a dime on it and it can sit in my garage until I feel like getting it back out. The car will work with a large or small driver. I am 6'1 245lb and I have had a friend who is 5'6@150 lbs drive it. If interested you can contact me at (919)842-6027. Thanks.

Last edited by CJ Perry; 08-02-2015 at 10:57 AM.
CJ Perry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 10:25 AM   #2
CJ Perry

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: 1996 Trans AM Super Stock roller.

Sold.
CJ Perry is offline   Reply With Quote