HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Class Racer Builds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-16-2015, 06:33 PM   #31
Geerhead55
VIP Member

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Wink Re: The Super 10 is a success, now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSale View Post
There was a small Chevy pickup with a 6 pitted next to me last weekend at Bremerton Raceway here in Washington. It was a nice build and the engine room looked like it could hold a V8. Don't know the make or year, just Chevy. There are a bunch of Luv trucks running in Pro and Super Pro out here that are fast and fun.

Is a Vega a Chevy? Honest. I drive a (ford)

EDIT: Awaiting comment from Mr. Durham here...

Dale
No comment needed Dale,,, but thanks for thinking about me! Don't slam your head too hard at the thought of another Camaro out there in GT,, get to work on your Mustang to make it competitive against those Camaros in GT in case you draw one heads up! Sorry I didn't see you last weekend as we had 2 cars at Bremerton,, the initial outing of my son's '69 Nova complete with new car bugs and my 'ol piece doing the 1/8 th mile deal. Maybe I'll see you and Ron at Woodburn this weekend.
Larry,,,, a 3rd gen Camaro is a great choice,, especially for GT, as you well know. I almost bit on one a few years back,, Don Thomas' very nicely done car,, but it was gone by the time I hunted down Don and talked to him,,, its all about the early worm.
Good luck with your build,, we'll all follow along religiously reading every post and studying every photo,, you can go big or small block, there are many options available this time around as I see it,, take care.
Danny Durham
Geerhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote