HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-08-2009, 10:51 AM   #31
DavidExit29

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: GTAA Indy Shoot OUT!

Congratulations Frank on a well deserved win. Sorry I was not able to catch up with you Friday night to congratulate you in person, I had to drive home for my daughters soccer game Saturday morning. Good luck for the rest of the '09 season

Feel free to contact me anytime,
David
Exit 29 Graphics
513-254-6627
427belair@roadrunner.com
Old 09-11-2009, 03:06 PM   #32
Lynn A McCarty

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Sorry for posting so late, but after being gone for 2 weeks at BG and Indy, dynoing one engine, getting my son his NHRA Comp license, trying to find out where my 4 mph went, I came home on Monday night and slept for 2 days.

I want to post a big congratulations to Frank Grossi and all the competitors and sponsors for our Indy GT/AA shoot out! There couldnt be a humbler or nicer guy than Frank. That 9.05 was blistering fast!

Let us pay particular thanks to the sponsors by purchasing their products. The better we sell for them the more they can afford to sponsor future events.

*It was a way cool work bench donated by Jason and Larry DeForrest's company www.arrowawnings.com. This "Flip Bench" is way cool! Please go to their website and see all the cool stuff for your trailers. I am definitely getting one, they even have one with drawers!

*Nitro Joe sponsored a free set of STATs, and you guys know you cannot be without them. www.nitrojoes.com ( have mine! paid my dues on time too!)

*Hey Jimmy I need a new California Car Duster. I also need a car cover for that black 90 TA that got dust dumped all over it on that dirt road @ Indy. You can get all your stuff at www.calcarcover.com

*Thanks to my brother Stacy for putting up that 50 inch big screen plasma TV! He specializes in appliances that are 30 to 50% off retail price. He has build in refrigerators, front loader washers and dryers, flat screen TVs, and all that kind of stuff. Email him or me at lmc3470@aol.com, gtga3099@earthlink.net.

*Thanks for Cameron for posting $500 to the winner. That is one cool wicked small block!

We gotta thank Gary @ www.PCRichard.com for the $500 purchase certificate. Go to his website, it looks you can get almost anything you wish from computers, TVs, appliances, and also appliance parts. Do it online and have it show up to your front door!

Dave @ Exit 29 Graphics did a stellar job on the banner, dont you guys think? It was way cool on the back of my trailer, that is until Frank came and took it!! LMAO! Dave has a package for drag racers for lettering for $99. Email him at Belair427@roadrunner.com. Be careful he lives next door to SSer, Pro Stock Truck, and Comp racer Rick Brown. Dave I need the lettering package for my car ASAP. He also builds a killer motorcycle trailer.

Also thanks to Don Kennedy, my wife Annette, and Stacy for helping me.

Last edited by Lynn A McCarty; 09-11-2009 at 03:12 PM.
Lynn A McCarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 09:15 PM   #33
Frank Grossi

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

I would like to thank everyone involved who made the GT/AA shootout such a pleasant experience.

To Lynn, Stacy and Annette who put in such a big effort in the barbecue and the promoting of the class, thank you.

To all sponsors:

Stacy McCarty---Brand Source Outlet
Jason & Larry DeForrest---Arrow Components
Gary & Maria Richard---PC Richard
David Daulton---Exit 29 Graphics
Jim & Jimmy DeFrank---California Car Cover
Nitro Joe---Stats
Cameron Kallas
Don Kennedy---Thank you for all of the PR work

Thank you all of your contributions.

Special thanks to Gary Hettler and Rick Watter (RWR Race Engines) for the HORSEPOWER.

And last but not least to Gary Tackett and Phil Mandella (PMR Racecars 909-621-5531), without who's help and dedication I probably would have been home sitting on the porch.

Thanks to all,

Frank Grossi

Last edited by Frank Grossi; 09-13-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Frank Grossi is offline   Reply With Quote