HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-31-2007, 11:43 PM   #11
Scotty D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cool Re: Looking for a photo

Mike Keener i dont mean to hijack your post but i was just wandering if you ever heard of the umtr(united manual transmission racers) it is an organization the is based out of cincinnati and cleveland ohio we have a northern and a southern chapters.if you would like some more info you can go to www.umtrdragrace.com . its based soley on manual transmissions and we also have a chat forum theres quite a few people on there also that would love to talk to you and here some technical transformation from over the years,and quite a few remember you guys and a few raced against you to.theres a photo gallery from some of the races this past year and a photo of the locally famed granny goose camaro d/mp and also supposedly the mullins an mullins opel cadet is going to race with us this coming season. dave thomas and joe winblad are building a camaro also dave drove the ault n james corvette and joe also ran m/p in the joe who corvette he was involved in the indy protest with the guys in m/p.

Last edited by Scotty D; 12-31-2007 at 11:47 PM. Reason: spelling was wrong
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:28 AM   #12
Mike Keener

Liked 25 Times in 13 Posts
Default Re: Looking for a photo

Scotty,

I certainly have heard about your stick shift series of races and would have run some of them by now except that we have been quite busy through 06 with IHRA Top Stock. 20 years ago Merc & I could have done both (hell even 5 or 10 years agoLOL) but you get my my drift....08 who knows?? If everything goes well we may show up at Edgewater if it doesn't conflict with an IHRA Race that is close to home.

I will definitely check out your web site and would be happy to communicate with any of your racers for sure! Joe Winblad, Dave Lewis, Tim McDonald, etc.etc., were great competitors and good old friends of ours as was Jerry Ault, Doc Dixon and lots of the Ohio gang.

Keep up the stick shift front!

MK
Mike Keener is offline   Reply With Quote