HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-28-2007, 11:06 PM   #1
JRyan

Liked 104 Times in 28 Posts
Default A-F/SA Nova Roller

Beautiful 72 Nova Stocker. We ran this car as a 69 Nova with a 396-350HP combo in D-E/SA.
Car is red with black interior no lettering on the car anywhere.
This Nova has a 12 bolt with Moser axles w/big studs, spool, 4.56 gears, Calvert split mono-leaf springs and bars, Global West Del-A-Lum front bushings, Competition Engineering rear shocks currently on the car with a set of new QA-1 single adjustables still in the box, Comp Engineering front shocks, Moroso springs, Weld wheels with M/T fronts and M/T radials on the rear, fuel cell in rear with BG 280 fuel pump, factory front disc brakes with rear drum, two Optima batteries, silver Autometer pro comp gauges w/fuel isolator for gauge, Cheetah shifter, RCI belts, MSD 6Al.
This car has run 11.40's 117 MPH at E weight in 3000' air with only 1.61 60'. With an underpowered 396/325hp motor in the car it ran 1.50 in 60'
Has big block mounts in it right now put in your engine and trans and go racing.

Pictures available
$14k roller OBO
You won't find many rollers as nice as this for this kind of money
Jerry Ryan
605-225-1917H
605-226-3167W
gryan@abe.midco.net
JRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 09:39 AM   #2
Marc LaBrecque

Liked 384 Times in 99 Posts
Smile Re: A-F/SA Nova Roller

Is this a clearance sale or are you just getting serious about that chevelle wagon ? Hope all is well out their . Are you having fun with the old wagon hope it's treating you well .

Marc
Marc LaBrecque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:49 PM   #3
JRyan

Liked 104 Times in 28 Posts
Default Re: A-F/SA Nova Roller

Marc,

The wagon treated us well early with a win first time out. But then electrical & tranny gremlins set in. After $750 worth of 16-volt crap (batteries & chargers lying down at the worst times), we've decided to change it back to a 12 volt system. Then with trans problems at the same time, it was a nightmare. Even my trusty Rossler PG I've had for years (in the basement) only lasted two runs.

No garage sale YET. I just have to get rid of a few to finish my '50 Olds and the Mustang stick car for Rick.

Jerry
JRyan is offline   Reply With Quote