HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-29-2017, 11:53 AM   #1
Carguy49
VIP Member

Liked 2,225 Times in 594 Posts
Smile Congrats to Cody Lane

::::A big shout out to Cody from the west coast. Towing all the way from Washington State and finishing R/U in S/S at the Sportsnationals. #1 qualifier to boot. The event wasn't as successful for his Dad Jeff or their buddy Steve Schwab, but pretty sure they had fun anyway. I know you guys hit some other races along the way, but WOW nice showing in Kentucky. Are you guys going to Mission this coming weekend?? If not I will see you later this year. If weather permits, I plan on coming to Mission and hang with my friends.

Just checked the DRC stats and Jeff won in Comp at Norwalk the weekend before. Kudos to Dad for that win, sorry I missed it before now.

Last edited by Carguy49; 05-29-2017 at 10:38 PM. Reason: more info
Carguy49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 10:58 AM   #2
340Cuda
VIP Member

Liked 677 Times in 290 Posts
Default Re: Congrats to Cody Lane

Being in Oklahoma this team had never really showed up on my radar. I was able to watch most of the Sportsnationals on All Access and was definitely impressed with Cody's performance.

In trying to find a little more about the team I came across these videos of the Super Stocker and the Comp Car.

Good luck on your tour!

Bill
340Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 05:30 PM   #3
Cody Lane

Liked 19 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Congrats to Cody Lane

Hi Ron and Bill,

I appreciate the kind words! It was some of the most fun racing we have done in a long time and there is nothing like racing back there.

Having only read about Norwalk and Bowling Green before this trip, I cannot tell you how many times we were all blown away by the pure vastness of these two facilities and the graciousness of its people. The owners of these tracks understand how to take care of their people, the racers, and the fans alike. Not to mention how exciting it was to meet/see all the racers and the cars we often only get the pleasure to read about; some of the nicest people I have ever had the chance to meet.

We were more than pleased with how everything turned out and again, congratulations to Mr. Bryant as he drove his butt off all day and did so again in the final!

Cody Lane
SS/BS
E/SMA

Cody Lane is offline   Reply With Quote