HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 06-14-2007, 08:08 AM   #1
Bruce Noland
VIP Member

Liked 444 Times in 145 Posts
Default A note for Jeff Lee

Jeff,

Dale did have one of the first message boards for drag racers, but I'm not so sure he was the first. I stopped posting on his site when I discovered that he was not checking the identities of his customers. His logo of real names no games was not supported by the facts. He simply wants your twenty bucks. In fact I could post on his site under a bogus name if I wanted to.

In addition, I don't remember you posting about any personal or business issues with the owner of this site; who by the way has absolsutely ZIP to do with it's operation. It appears to me that you were bounced from this site because of your relentless self promotion which everyone knows is against the rules. The rules do apply to you even though you may think you are above them.

And finally I have heard you are banging on this site about free speech issues while on the "other" site as Roerich calls this one. Ask Dale if your right to free speech will be suspended if you don't pay him the twenty bucks? You, and others like you, have been bounced from this site because you refused to follow the rules - not because the administrator has any specific agenda or has it out for people he has never met or would ever care to meet.