HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-27-2014, 03:12 PM   #1
Trick Wheels

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 68 1968 Dodge Dart Hardtop 360/904/8.75 Hemi Dart Replica

Was building this ’68 Dart GT Hardtop into a Hemi Dart replica, but my new business needs money for inventory.

More pics at: http://niceshoebox.wordpress.com (be sure to click on "Read the rest of this entry »" to see all photos).

Zero rust in floors or trunk. Straight. Runs and drives well, but needs valve guides (smokes a little on startup). Engine runs strong. 904 trans shifts perfectly.

Since pics were taken, vinyl top and hub caps were removed. 90 trim holes were welded up. Trim was sold. Rear wheelwells not cut yet. Only rust on car is in leading edge of roof and a small section at base of roof at "C" pillar. I have not been driving the car much - except for moving it weekly for the street cleaner. I have noticed that the power brake booster is getting weak. I was planning to go with a hemi dart offset master cylinder, but have not purchased the parts yet.

Was 318. Factory a/c car (system still intact) Now 360. Has late A-body front disc brakes with big-bolt pattern wheels. No, I did not install the front brake hose incorrectly (previous owner). I have since installed new brake hoses (routed them correctly).

8-3/4" rearend (3.55 non-posi) with big-bolt pattern wheels. Has Doug's headers. Electronic ignition. New battery. New rear wheel seals.

Current registration. Has both black and yellow California license plates. 80,000 documented actual miles. Title in my name. Actual mileage documented on title. This is a great Dart to build.

Priced to sell now at $6250 obo. No low ballers. No stories. No payments. No trades. Car is in Los Angeles. I will work with your shipper. Tim (626) 716-7780
Trick Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote