HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 08-19-2018, 07:55 PM   #11

Liked 117 Times in 50 Posts
Default Re: Ice cold beer at Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FED 387 View Post
Just remember no matter how much you pay for your beer " You only rent it "
That might be true with overly-carbonated urine-colored low-alcohol American mega-brewery adjunct lagers, but unfortunately it is not true with truly great beers. I'm currently packing an extra 15 pounds above my normal healthy fighting weight, at least 10 of which seem to disappear if I abstain from beer for a few weeks.
6130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 09:25 PM   #12
FED 387
VIP Member

Liked 279 Times in 149 Posts

Yet we digress from the original topic of how to keep beer cold or for those that like beer at a temperature other than "real cold"--- what can be done other than owning stock in an
ice company or driving back and forth from the local retailer in the Indianapolis area to buy ice----we have several suggestions from dry ice to inside a RV refrigerator to those frozen ice" things" in the cooler--Anybody got any other constructive ideas??? FED 387
FED 387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 09:33 PM   #13
B Parker

Liked 2,312 Times in 455 Posts

Charlie, You going to get me some. It will be good to see you guys again. Is your Dad going to be there? BP
B Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 12:01 AM   #14
Chad Fergen

Liked 24 Times in 12 Posts

[QUOTE=FED 387;570229]Yet we digress from the original topic of how to keep beer cold or for those that like beer at a temperature other than "real cold"--- what can be done other than owning stock in an
ice company or driving back and forth from the local retailer in the Indianapolis area to buy ice----we have several suggestions from dry ice to inside a RV refrigerator to those frozen ice" things" in the cooler--Anybody got any other constructive ideas??? FED 387[/QUO

I will do some testing with the frozen ice "things". What would you like to see? I'm new to the Stocker game and not sure how you even cool down your "beer intake". But, I would love to see if it can be done. I do know that I can freeze a beer with a reusable ice pack. Disclaimer: I do not sell the Arctic Ice, we just manufacture it and thought it might work in this situation. Please let me know your thoughts.?
Chad Fergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:30 AM   #15
Paul Merolla

Liked 230 Times in 56 Posts

Chad, I see a real opportunity here...you can make custom ice packs for each intake casting! No mess, no hoses, just slap 'em on! Sign me up for a pair of 954s for Chevy!
Paul Merolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 10:53 AM   #16
fredjohnston

Liked 55 Times in 14 Posts

Was the special ice store closed?
fredjohnston is offline   Reply With Quote