HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-22-2019, 06:38 PM   #41
Jim Whitehead

Liked 145 Times in 38 Posts
Default Re: How much does the Purse have to be to get you to race?

Larry. Barry forgot to mention if you want to stay the Division 1 race is the following Fri-Sunday. 3 races in a row.
Jim Whitehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 03:44 PM   #42
cpeters

Liked 32 Times in 6 Posts
Smile Re: How much does the Purse have to be to get you to race?

Thank you to Dean!! I know he's a good friend of my Dad's, that's very generous of him. :-)

Thank you to everyone else who has donated, I know a lot of folks have been chipping on behalf of both Dave and my Dad. Racing isn't my thing (I work on ships) but we are looking forward to the event. Should be a fun weekend. :-)

Thank you especially to Barry for all the hard work and enthusiasm to put together the event!
cpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 05-30-2019, 12:47 AM   #43
B Parker

Liked 2,314 Times in 455 Posts
Default Re: How much does the Purse have to be to get you to race?

We are only a few weeks away from the Dave LeBrun/ Alan Peters Memorial Race on Sunday June 23.
I'd like to thank Ken Miele for letting us post this race in a Sticky Note at the top of this page. Thanks to everyone that has sent money in. It's still not to late to donate. We will be posting the payouts soon so please send your donation in ASAP. You can also donate to the go fund me account in the Sticky Note above. Don't forget there is also an All Star race on Saturday June 22 with a racers picnic at the end of the day. All are welcome to race both day's and join in on the picnic. Here are just a few of the extra's that we have for the race. Lebanon Valley is giving a 55 gallon drum of racing fuel to the racer with the highest point total for the two days. For the Memorial Race Dean Cook has posted $ 200 for the Canadian Racer that goes the furthest. $200 to the ASRA member that goes the furthest. $100 to the Stick Shift driver that goes the furthest and a paid membership to the ASRA for 2020 to the winner of the event. That's another $ 350.
We have also had a racer donate $200 to the first racer to win a heads up race. If more than one heads up race in that round the $200 will be split between them. We have $ 200 for the racer that travels the furthest from their home for the race. Today we received a donation for the East Coast Stock Super Stock Racers that goes the furthest In the Memorial Race of $ 250. And another $ 250 if a member wins the Memorial Race. We have a special Trophy for the winner and runner up. Also for the best appearing car. There has also been other gifts that have been donated for this race. With all we have collected so far we still need a little more to put this race over the top. Remember this race is not just about Dave and Alan. It's about all of us that share this common bond. You will be the ones walking away with the money. Entrance Fee only $55. dollars each day. The fun you will have Priceless. Thanks Barry

Last edited by B Parker; 05-30-2019 at 12:53 AM.
B Parker is offline   Reply With Quote