HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-12-2019, 09:58 AM   #1
Brian Oakes

Liked 398 Times in 110 Posts
Default Baby Gators

Ok you will all see a few post on here from me, i will all sep. as they all need attention
First off, Thank You Rich and all 2 Crew, for a great run show,and over 600 cars and 4 days to run it, ya needed it. only the printer problem first day, and thanks first the great air time of my stocker sitting there in burnout box for 1 hr. and guys it,s 4 Sale, Qual #3 would have gone 1.20 on 2nd round of class, but driver screwed starting line up.lol. ONLY thing was wrong was Index on 1 class and tech not checked on certain cars.This will be in next post, Again thanks to a great race.Brian
Brian Oakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 10:11 AM   #2
Mike Pearson
VIP Member

Liked 1,629 Times in 502 Posts
Default Re: Baby Gators

I agree Brian. It was a well run event. The track was perfect every time I made a run. It was nice to see the amount of stock and super stock cars in attendance last weekend. I got to meet a few racers form out west. I ran Mike Cotton on a qualifier and first round of class. Mike is a great guy and met his wife Paula in the lanes. Mikes car is crazy fast and kicked my *****. Also met and raced Scott Burton from Colorado first round. Scott is a class act as well. Scott did a better job of driving the stripe and sent me home early on Saturday. All in all it was a fun weekend and I left with the car in one piece to race another day.