HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Carolina Class Racers Association
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2013, 10:04 PM   #18
jim reynolds

Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: 2013 CCRA Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Peterson View Post
right scott good point who needs more cars more support from the races i forgot if we allow that then we are comparing it to bracket racing..whatever man.

i guess we have no say in anything that happens at these races, years ago this was supposed to be something fun for all of us to do instead of high prices and long waits at the nationals, i have no problem with rules and i think a second chance race is a great idea to have at the combos, but what is the problem with a person that has a STOCKER and a SUPER STOCKER being able to race at the same event IHRA allows this at there track hosted combos, and you can run both cars i did it at rockingham a few years ago..if im going to drive to VMP for a combo i would like to take 2 cars, there is no extra hits on the tree thats a moot point no car is exactly the same so saying i get a time run in both cars that is no extra time on the tree leaving with a transbrake is not the same as leaving with a footbrake, make it 1 time run per car then if thats the problem i have no problem making a run in my ss car and a run in my stocker and thats it, thats the ww do it at the 2 day races...

i thought we took a survey on this... and what was the result i never heard anything,, im beginning to wonder if this is Scott Tilleys Stock Super Stock Association, if your so concerd and such an avid class racer how is you run an association and dont even show up to all your events last year or run but 1 or 2 IHRA races.....

this is the guy that tells us how we are supposed to run our association
Well Scott, it's a damn shame that with all of your wonderful hard work along with Tabitha's that you have to listen to garbage like this!!!! As one of CCRA's sponsors I agree that we follow the original premise of IHRA rules and the last time i checked we can't run 2 cars in the same eliminator.... nuff said. I for one, hope your don't get discouraged hearing this b.s. and i sincerely appreciate your hard work to give us an alternative place to race. Hell, i've got 6 race cars....I'm perfectly happy to bring only 1!
jim reynolds is offline   Reply With Quote