HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Carolina Class Racers Association
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-20-2013, 10:06 PM   #1
SCOTT TILLEY

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Race Schedule Change

Due to the IHRA Pro-Am event at Piedmont being rescheduled for June 28-30, the CCRA race at Roxboro will be moved to September 21. The race that was scheduled for Piedmont on September 21, will be run on June 29, after the Pro-Am qualifying runs.

Thanks
Scott Tilley
superstock9327@yahoo.com
919-291-4355
SCOTT TILLEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #2
SCOTT TILLEY

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Race Schedule Change

With the IHRA Pro-Am Race at Rockingham being rained out and finishing that race at the Piedmont Pro-Am, we will be moving the CCRA race that was scheduled to take place at the Piedmont Pro-am to September 7, still running at Piedmont.

Thanks
Scott Tilley
SCOTT TILLEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:36 PM   #3
TOP GUN

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

ccra next race scheduled for the weekend of the ihra race has been moved to sept 7 still at piedmont
Old 06-19-2013, 08:48 AM   #4
Jeffl52

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just to get this straight. There is still a combo race saturday night at piedmont just not a CCRA combo race?
Jeffl52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:37 AM   #5
Jeffl52

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Abc

Last edited by Jeffl52; 06-20-2013 at 10:22 AM.
Jeffl52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:53 PM   #6
Brandon Peterson

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffl52 View Post
Don't want to be the one on here always bitching about something, but I'm sorry this is a horrible call. Wasn't the reasoning behind cancelling Fayetteville a few weeks back so the racer didn't waste travel expense, but we're goona pull twice to Piedmont. This is the CCRA's chance to run in front of all of our fellow division 9 racers and show the support we have. Who knows maybe the CCRA could have other classes one day as well. We have a chance to have the biggest turn out in the history of the CCRA.
I believe I know the reasoning behind cancelling due to the Rockingham race, but why? We get two time runs for Sunday, then begin with juniors and the completion of the Rockingham race. Give the CCRA and their Braket race 1 run and let's race. I'm sure the schedule will be very similar to this. What's the difference between a CCRA and a bracket race or a Combo and a bracket race? I ran a track for 5 years and the one thing that's a given is you can't make everyone happy, but you have to look at what's best for the association and the majority of the racers who support you. See everyone next weekend...

Jeff Longhany
That makes it tougher for people who go to The Darlington pro am and then Charlotte so piedmont is put in between those 2 now so I and a few others will no need to have 3 weekends of work or away from family... But I'm at the beach right now so oh well I'll see y'all next weekend at piedmont as well
Brandon Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote