HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Tech > Support Tech
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-01-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
sc1153

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to sc1153
Talking Aluminum Trailer Co. (A.T.C.) Service

I would just like to put out a good review of business in todays tough economic time. In the times of everyone trying to make money and cut corners wherever possible, I would like to let you in on a little SECRET! Not everyone is cutting corners and jacking up prices. I recently had a completely HEADACHE FREE experience with the company known as A.T.C. based out of Nappanee, In. They fixed some damage that was caused to my trailer, and performed some Warrantee work that was flawless...the price that I was first quoted was actually HIGHER than the end bill (go figure that one out). The people that I dealt with were the most friendly, helping, and caring people that you could hope to find. (Tom Vanderputten, Melody Hickock, and Geno Price) They treated me like I owned the company, Gave me an entire walk through of the facility, from performing high quality repair on my trailer UNDER budget, arranging airport transport, washed off my truck, to giving me spare keys, they hit the mark SPOT ON! The hardest part was driving out there!

They also do repair other manufacturers trailers, so If you are tired of getting screwed over by greedy business people, and need work performed on ANY make trailer, I would reach out and contact A.T.C. and see the AWESOME experience that awaits you.

Want to know more about my experience, feel free to call or email me, I would be happy to tell you all about it.
sc1153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
Mickey Whaley
VIP Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Aluminum Trailer Co. (A.T.C.) Service

moonshine cause the trailer problems
Mickey Whaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:55 PM   #3
CBS
VIP Member

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Fire damage.....
CBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:58 AM   #4
mr305

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Send a message via Yahoo to mr305

Your exactly right, I had my fathers (after he had passed) optima worked on and they treated me great. My aunt had ripped a hole in the side and A.T.C was great to work with. There quote ended up being higher than what the actual bill was, and Tom was a heck of a guy to deal with. If you need any trailer repairs done A.T.C. is a great company to work with.
Aaron Disinger
gt/ha 327y
mr305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:22 AM   #5
68camaroSS

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If any of you guys have a good contact at A.T.C. Trailers let me know. I just bought a 2009 used unit from a A.T.C. dealer, not quite 3 years old, and found some issues with it. (I know my fault, I bought sight unseen.) For examples, the coin rubber flooring has pulled away from the floor, it needs to be taken up and reglued, (the dealer tells me that is common with these trailers) and also both rear door latches have worn down into the metal and also has broken tabs that go up against the trailer door. I called A.T.C. and they told me they have a 3 year warrenty, but it only applies to the original owner so I am out of luck. These are basic quality issues that a company should stand behind, and not look for an out, I am not very happy about paying out of pocket to gets these fixed. I am not very happy with the quality of this trailer so far.
68camaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:12 PM   #6
Dave Ribeiro
VIP Member

Liked 56 Times in 27 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Aluminum Trailer Co. (A.T.C.) Service

68camaroSS,

I would talk to Tom Vanderputten only ?? He's away till next wed..
He & Trent are the only guys to deal with .. I agree with Chris & the others on Service & Quality, they are the Best ... Just talk to the right people , they are very easy to work with ...
Good Luck & keep us informed .....
Old 06-20-2012, 05:09 PM   #7
68camaroSS

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I would like to thank all those who responded and encouraged me to talk to Tom at ATC to help resolve my situation. In the end, I am happy to report a favorable outcome. Tom got me back in touch with the dealer and we were able to work to a favorable resolution at that level, then Tom also helped me on a couple of other items with the trailer that I had a concern about. It was good to be able to deal with people that have integrity, and put forth a great effort to make things right with the customer. Special Thanks to Tom and Dan.
68camaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote