HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racing Events > Events
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-02-2012, 06:42 PM   #1
Darcy Clarke

Liked 418 Times in 28 Posts
Default Drayton Valley Stock /SS Combo Race at Thunder In The Valley

Drayton Valley Stock /SS Combo Race

I would like to invite all Stock/Super Stock racers to come and compete at a Combo race to be held at Drayton Valley, Alberta on Aug. 31 Sept.1, and 2nd. There will be parking Friday Aug. 31, Qualifying Saturday Sept. 1 and Eliminations Sept. 2. Saturday evening my wife Carla and myself will be hosting a supper for all the Stock SuperStock competitors as well as there family and crew in the large tent we put up. Every morning there will be fresh coffee and pastries the same as last year. We pit all together with some of the best spots on the claim with close access to the staging lanes and return road. All the proceeds to the race are turned back to charity (Rotary Club) and help with various community projects throughout the year.

The prize money will be the same as last year with $1500.00 to win, $900.00 runner-up, $400.00 to semi and $200.00 to quarterfinals. There will be $100.00 for number 1 qualifier and if everyone is game we will each put $10.00 in the pot for second round qualifying with the best reaction time winning the pot.

Last year we had a 20 car field with that many already confirmed I would like to see it even bigger. This event has all of the profits going to community charity so it is very worth while.

If any of you have any questions please feel free to contact me as I will be organizing this portion of the event.

Thanks
Darcy Clarke
6254 A/SA

Last edited by Darcy Clarke; 08-02-2012 at 08:16 PM.
Darcy Clarke is offline   Reply With Quote