HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge

Old 04-07-2012, 07:53 AM   #1
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts
Default A Day with Jeff Lee

Had a wonderful day with Jeff Lee and his son. Got to meet his wife and the girls. It is always a pleasure to have people come by and see the making of a Navy SEAL. I look forward to having you and the Boy Scouts back to be part of the training evaluation and meeting the real guys instead of us ole farts like Bob Rohrbach and myself. Bob and I talk a good line but have gotten too long in the tooth be doing the things we used to do so well. Again it was my pleasure and I hope you will enjoy your stay in San Diego. Semper fi!
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:27 AM   #2
Jeff Lee
VIP Member

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: A Day with Jeff Lee

Thanks for the invite to your little Navy base with such short notice! My 12 year old son thought it was awesome he could even get into a super-secret Nave SEAL training base and the SEAL medallion will no doubt get shown to every kid at school on Monday!
I am returning to California with Boy Scouts first week in July for the week at Catalina Island and again in late August for two nights aboard the USS Midway. I'll work on squeezing in SEAL intro on one of those trips.
Thanks again and appreciate the hospitality!!!