HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing

Old 08-27-2008, 01:18 PM   #1
wsmracing
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Z-max nationals 60ft. Law

As per chris at lowes motor speedway, there was a meeting yesterday at richard childress racing....according to chris, there was a major from the north carolina state police there, and he said in so many words...that the law is on the books , but he has asked his troopers to use good judgement & common sense in this matter....the law is before the assembly scheduled for review.......but...its an old law on the record & if you were to be stopped ......you could get a $135.00 fine.....................

As of 11:48 am this morning 08/27/2008...............
You can take this for what ever its worth, but this is what i was told...
wsmracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:46 PM   #2
BKRacing 1198 SG

Default Re: Z-max nationals 60ft. Law

"but he has asked his troopers to use good judgement & common sense in this matter"

Thats the part that is keeping me away, you will have the troopers that could care less about racing and are out to make their quota on tickets and then you will have the troopers that love racing and will give the racers a break if they are over the limit. Oh well I'll be at Numidia not going crazy over trailer length's and all that BS.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:06 PM   #3
H.A.A.C. Racing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm not scared, I am going for it! Oh that's right, I'm not driving........Tommy De is. Now I'm really not scared! Bring on those state troopers!
H.A.A.C. Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:13 PM   #4
wsmracing
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

your right bob, he was straight up about what the trooper said, he could have lied to me & said oh, its all taken care of, but he put it right out there....its an old law, but its the law.....there were no permitts offered or no guarentees......his last words were " look forward to seeing you, you should be fine " thats not good enough for me........so i think we'll pull the plug tomorrow or friday..we want to go, but not that bad...
wsmracing is offline   Reply With Quote