HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-03-2013, 08:19 AM   #21
SSTHottie1236

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Ronnie "Uncle Buck" 90 Nationals - Sept 13th & 14th, 201

...and I will hand off what's left of the money after a trip to Sephora :P

Jk....just look for the Silver Camaro with the .90 Nationals logo on the side. I have a stacker and a green motorhome and sometimes a yelping puggle. I will be at the Maple Grove Divisional all three days and Englishtown Wednesday afternoon and on depending on when we're done for the weekend. I will gladly take your entrance and hand it right off to Rob.
SSTHottie1236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:11 PM   #22
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 984 Times in 299 Posts

Just throwing out a friendly reminder that we are slowly approaching the 1st cut-off date for the Nitroplate 90 Nationals. The first cutoff date is June 1st and the amount is $165.00. I know a few people don't like to pre-enter in-case something comes up or the weather is ugly and that is totally understandable. After the June 1st cut-off the amount goes to $180.00 and the next cut-off for that is August 1st and then at the gate is $200.00.

I will be at Maple Grove this Sunday for the Lucas Oil Event to do some promoting and collect any entries just in case after that I will be at E-Town on just Thursday to watch the sportsman guys and girls at the Summernationals. I will mostly be hanging out at Kelli Barbato's rig or just driving around in the golfcart so come find me or her. She and Chase Fahnestock are also sporting the .90 Nationals Stickers on their car for the next few weeks...So a big thanks to them for helping to promote the event!

Entry List as of 5-20-13:

Super Comp:

Kevin Scholl
Jeff Livezey Jr.
Jeff Krushinskie
Tom Boyle
Chase Fahenstock

Super Gas:

Don Knoblick
Bob Keister
Derek Clark
Frank Tatarynowicz
Jay Cepelka

Super Street:

Kelli Barbato
Keith Mayers

Any questions feel free to call or e-mail!
Rob Keister
856-332-2851
rekeister@aol.com
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:51 PM   #23
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Also I'd like to give a BIG THANK YOU to all these sponsors who have come on board for this great event. We've had a lot of returning sponsors a long with some new ones and I'm still working on adding a few more before we kick things off in a little more then 3 1/2 months. Without these sponsors it would not be possible to hold this event so next time when your shopping for a certain part or need something done think of the sponsors who support the sportsman racers:

Nitroplate
Autometer
Comp Cams
Quickfuel Technology
K&N
Crane Cams
ATI
Weisco Pistons
ACD Throttle Stops
CD Custom Design
GAS - Goldman Auto Specialties
Jiffytite
Ultimate Converter Concepts
Imagine that Customs
ISC Racers Tape
Edelbrock
Weaver's Racing Transmissions
Ken Moses Race Transmissions
California Car Covers
Bushwacker Truck Gear
DRE Engine Diapers
Brodix Cylinder Heads
Insinger Performance
And Many More....
Old 05-23-2013, 06:03 PM   #24
BKSG1198
VIP Member

For all those who haven't been to Numidia since the 90 Nationals event last June, once again Bob and his crew have put more money into the track for you - the racers! New Concrete Burnout boxes were installed in early May and the staging lanes on the tower side were extended all the way out to the concession stand is. Still awaiting to see the final product but, I'm sure it will be awesome. Bob has also extended the fence out on the cold side of the track and cross our fingers we will be parking overflow there this year!

Look for Super Gas Racer Kelli Barbato & Super Comp Racer Chase Fahnestock this weekend at Maple Grove & E-Town who will be sporting the .90 Logo on their car and Crazy Keith Mayers who will sport the logo at the Pittsburgh IHRA Race next weekend. All 3 were at the event last year and if your on the fence just ask them how much fun they had.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kelli90.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	19103   Click image for larger version

Name:	044.JPG
Views:	106
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	19104  
Old 05-27-2013, 12:40 PM   #25
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Congrats to Chase Fahenstock and Kelli Barbato who went deep at the LODRS at Maple Grove. Both drivers were flying the .90 Nationals Logo on their cars. Chase went to the finals and came so close to winning against Lee Ream and Barbato went to the Semi's in Super Street.

Look for those 2 at E-Town this weekend and Keith Mayers will be sporting the logo at the IHRA race at Pittsburgh this weekend!

Entry List as of 5-27-13:

Super Comp:

Kevin Scholl
Jeff Livezey Jr.
Jeff Krushinskie
Tom Boyle
Chase Fahenstock
Chris Depascale
Amanda Boicesco

Super Gas:

Don Knoblick
Bob Keister
Derek Clark
Frank Tatarynowicz
Jay Cepelka
Ron Orbin
Rich Price
Jerry Holcomb
Iggie Boicesco
George Smith
Joe Eckel
Bob Phillips

Super Street:

Kelli Barbato
Keith Mayers
Rich Price
Marty Khron
Kevin Tiedemann
George Forester
Old 05-31-2013, 10:22 AM   #26
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Remember boys & girls tomorrow is the last day for the 1st cut-off on the 1st pre-entry of $165.00! It maybe only a small amount but, hey $35.00 bucks is $35.00. If you want to pre-enter at Englishtown this weekend you can stop over and see Kelli Barbato. She is located over on the pro stock pit side right where the smaller grandstand starts. Silver S/G Camaro (Park next to Tom Stalba's Comp Car and SG Car). If not you can mail it to me.

Rob Keister
1887 N. Delsea Dr. #152
Vineland, NJ 08360
Old 06-01-2013, 09:30 AM   #27
BKSG1198
VIP Member

One of the bigger complaints I hear about when we go to Numidia is that there is no hotels close to the track for those of you who don't have the big fancy RV's in today's racing to stay at. Over the past few days I've struck a deal with Hampton Inn in Bloomsburg to offer a discounted rate to all the racers who are coming up for the 90 Nationals who travel back and forth to the track. The hotel is about 12 miles from the track. You will have till August 25th to reserve a room at the special rate for this event. The phone number is 1-570-380-1020 and refer to the "90 Nationals" when you call to reserve. They will have 30 rooms set aside for us for the event.
Thanks to Stock Racer Jeanne Linke who gave me this idea to look into!

Also I spoke with Rob Jackson - aka Robzneed4speed Videos's will once again be joining us up at Numidia on the 13th & 14th. Rob will spend the morning of the 13th (During T&T) to go around the pits and talk with the racers about their cars. He will then bunker down and shoot the Comp Cams Shootout on Friday Night and then as he did last year Rob will do all the videoing for the 90 Nationals along with winners interviews like he did last year.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:19 PM   #28
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Sorry guys about not posting sooner...got some mid-spring flu bug that's kept me down the past 72 hours but, the 1st cut-off date has past for the pre-entry into the the 90 Nationals and I must say a very nice outlook so far for this event. The next cut-off is August 1st for the entry of $180.00. If all goes well this weekend I should be at Leb Valley the following weekend for the Lucas Oil Event playing crew for a buddy of mine in T/D.

Entry list as of 6/6/13

Super Comp:

Kevin Scholl
Jeff Livezey Jr.
Jeff Kruzinski
Tom Boyle
Chase Fahenstock
Amanda Boicesco
Chris Depascale
Bob Kopack
Kathy Smulligan

Super Gas:

Don Knoblick
Bob Keister
Derek Clark
Jay Cepelka
Frank Tantarynowicz
Jerry Holcomb
Iggie Boicesco
George Smith
Joe Eckel
Rich Price
Bob Phillips
Ron Orbin
Shawn Harp
Tom Goldman
George Donhauser
Jake Barbato
Mike Johnston

Super Street:

Kelli Barbato
Keith Mayers
Kevin Tiedemann
Marty Khron
Rich Price
George Forester
Neil Vaccaro
Sean Lanigan

The option was also given to anyone who wanted to pre-enter early and get into the shootout that was being held on Friday Night. Last year we took the first 32 cars that entered but, this year is will be an ALL RUN FIELD!

Comp Cams Shootout (Super Comp):

Kevin Scholl

Comp Cams Shootout (Super Gas)

Don Knoblick
Bob Keister
Derek Clark
Jake Barbato

Comp Cams Shootout (Super Street)

Kelli Barbato
Neil Vaccaro

Any questions:
Rob Keister
856-332-2851
Old 06-08-2013, 11:03 AM   #29
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Happy 1 year anniversary to the 90 Nationals! It was today 1 year ago that the dream became a reality as we opened the gates for the free test and tune and Comp Cams Shootout! What started out as a little joke on Classracer back in 2011 as Lee & Brian were putting together the Combo in the Hills event to a "Why isn't there a big .90 race for us" to where we are today has been a big dream that I only hope that gets bigger.

Of course I have to thank all the racers who made this happen because without you showing up and supporting the event there would not be one. So a big THANK YOU to all the racers and sponsors who have made this possible. Also to the Dimino family and Numidia Dragway for taking on my dream and making it a reality. Bob was one of the 1st people I called when I was thinking of putting this event together because he is a "racer" and understands what we go through week after week. For him to push everything aside and make this event one of his top priorities means a lot to me and thanks for taking on a young promoters dream and making it become what it is today.

Last but, not least I have to give special THANKS to the Donhausers (George, Linda, Ashlee & Friends), Big Al, the Crew at the Moose Lounge and Harple Family for all their support for this event. To allow me to place this event in "Uncle Bucks" memory was a special thing for all of us. You may have never met "Uncle Buck" but, to just be near this crowd for 10 minutes and you will realize that he was one special guy as they welcomed everyone in with open arms. Thanks for all that you do for us racers to make us feel like one of the gang!

Also thank you to anyone whom I may have forgot along the way. Also thanks for all the help in promoting (Keith Mayers, Kelli Barbato, Chase Fahenstock) who carried the logos on their cars to help get the word out. Thanks also to stock racer Jeannie Linke who has helped me on the marketing side of things and steered me in the direction of avenues that I may have not tried.

3 months to go before we open the gates on year # 2 - I hope this year is bigger and better then last year and this event becomes one of the best on the East Coast!
Old 06-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #30
BKSG1198
VIP Member

I figured since we have some time off between the next pre-entry cutoff of August 1st I'd go over some of the cool give-a-ways we will be giving out at this years event. In the 1st round in all 3 categories (Super Comp, Gas & Street) the driver with the best loosing package will receive a $100.00 Gift Certificate from Auto Meter.

Thanks to Marc Erickson and his crew out of Sycamore, IL for the continued support.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	autometer.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	19618