Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-04-2010, 06:52 PM   #51
Dave Steltz

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Contingency Sponsers for Lucas Oil Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryGoFast View Post
Frankie, if all stays the same, all i'll be running is my mouth.
We'll hear..."listen to me"....
Old 02-06-2010, 12:19 PM   #52
Bryan Gillespie
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Frankie, if all stays the same, all i'll be running is my mouth.
And typing his fingers off ,aka ( bench racing)
Bryan Gillespie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:14 PM   #53
MOVEMAN

Liked 11 Times in 2 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Contingency Sponsers for Lucas Oil Series

Quote:
And Tracy is a sweatheart, just does'nt like to pony up the dough.
Glad she is paying attention! I'm working with CSR to get paid and the proof of purchase seems to be the most common snag! I mean that, just because your car has the part on it isn't enough for a lot of these companies! You have to be the purchaser of the product, not the guy you bought the car, motor, or weather station from! Alot of them have posted registration rules(some are ridiculous) and some are understandable! Some have a very short(1-3 year) time limits. I guess they don't think their part should last very long! Anyway I think Lindsay at CSR will get it right! I will let ya'll know as should GGFast! Miss you out here Gar! It's HOT down here and some Ice Cream would really hit the spot! LOL
Rich Price
S/C 13
S/G 1490
Time To Move Racing
"Creating Customers For Life"
MOVEMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:56 PM   #54
Tom Joseph

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney B View Post
Just a thought;
I just spent the weekend at our awards banquet for Summit Motorsports Park. One thing that Bill Bader brought up is our lack of gatitude. Acording to him and the sponsors no one ever sends thank you's anymore when they receive contingency money.
We have to remember they do not have to pay it, they pay it to say "thanks for using our product" we can at least send a note back saying "thanks for your generosity"
I know I am going to get busted for this but I do believe he is right and I think it would help us all.

BB bust away.

FYI; SMP pays contingency on the spot for company's, some as much as $150.00 to win!
I can collect over $300.00 in contingency for a regular nights win, paid in cash on the spot!
Did you put that Blaster decal on for free because your gratefull for there product. Of course not and that's why they pay for us putting there sticker on out nice paint jobs. The sponsors also get advertising rights at the event which is valuable and I always thank anyone that helps out and your right we should but the vendors are rewarded or they wouldn't do it because it's all part of their advertising budget.
Tom Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:01 PM   #55
GaryGoFast

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOVEMAN View Post
Glad she is paying attention! I'm working with CSR to get paid and the proof of purchase seems to be the most common snag! I mean that, just because your car has the part on it isn't enough for a lot of these companies! You have to be the purchaser of the product, not the guy you bought the car, motor, or weather station from! Alot of them have posted registration rules(some are ridiculous) and some are understandable! Some have a very short(1-3 year) time limits. I guess they don't think their part should last very long! Anyway I think Lindsay at CSR will get it right! I will let ya'll know as should GGFast! Miss you out here Gar! It's HOT down here and some Ice Cream would really hit the spot! LOL
Rich Price
S/C 13
S/G 1490
Time To Move Racing
"Creating Customers For Life"

See ya the close ones & if its hot, just bring the cones.