HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Parts: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-31-2017, 10:07 PM   #1
Tracy Robbins

Liked 17 Times in 9 Posts
Default SB2 heads (two sets)

I have a set of Ron's SB2 heads complete w/ new titanium valves and jesel rocker arms w/ stands. I also have a camshaft and pushrods that came w/ the package when I bought them. These heads are good for a 350 ci small block or smaller inch engine w/ around a 4.060 bore. I bought them earlier this year and want to build a larger engine. The original owner still has a cast single carb intake that was made for these heads along w/ pistons. $3500 for complete package or $2000 for the heads, $1000 for the valves, $800 for rockers w/stands, and $300 for cam/pushrods.
Also, I have a set of SB2's that are from Hendrick motorsports. These heads need to be ported as they have never been on an engine. I was told they were only used on a spintron. They are a mismatched set. $1500 obo Feel free to call me.
Will consider trades on splayed valve heads/ modified engines/protrans 3 speed or McClay metric 200 transmission... possibly cars/trucks. Let me know what you have!

Last edited by Tracy Robbins; 12-30-2017 at 11:11 PM. Reason: updating changes added cell number
Tracy Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote