HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Tech > Support Tech

Old 04-06-2012, 08:57 PM   #1
KevinMelhorn

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Gold Rush - Motorsport Trailer Values ?

Any input on these two manufactures , I relize Motorsport is out of business . Are these comparable , they look identical . I am looking for a used one 24-26 tag , but ones that were built in early 1990s , still are asking what you could buy a new ATC ? I just can not justify the values of what there are asking for a trailer that is 20 years old ? It appears that the trailer manufacturing of today , new trailer prices seem to be much more competitive , with the exception of a new Gold Rush , they are out of my league even though I always hoped to own one . Also some of the steel makes are getting very attractive . Just was looking for your input on these two makes . Also I'm keeping in mind , do you buy a 2012 steel for 12 than sell in 2 years and get 5-6 compared to buying used 20 year old for 14 than sell a 22 year old and get ?
Old 04-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #2
Jack Matyas
Live Reporter

Liked 1,578 Times in 322 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jack Matyas
Default Re: Gold Rush - Motorsport Trailer Values ?

Kevin - You'll never go wrong buying that 10 year old Goldrush or Motorsports trailer - they are great value for the money - better built with much better materials used in construction .Yes , they are more expensive but go and look at a used 10 year old steel trailer and you'll see the difference .Because of the money involved the aluminum ones are not for everyone but if your budget can stand it its a wise move .
Old 05-09-2012, 12:12 PM   #3
Don Himes

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Gold Rush - Motorsport Trailer Values ?

Kevin, I've had an ATC, 28 footer since 2004 and I've been to their plant in Indiana. You can't go wrong with an ATC. Mines all aluminum and it performs perfectly. Obviously the Gold Rush and Motorsport are excellent choices, also. It's up to you, but either way your getting a quality product!