Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-11-2012, 03:01 PM   #1
Nitro Joe Jackson
VIP Member

Location: Loudonville, Ohio or where ever the Nitro Lounge is parked
Liked 66 Times in 18 Posts
Default Final event of the BJRE SST Series this Sat Oct 13 Pacemaker

Race 5 (this was a rain out rescheduled date from Sept 29th, no runs where made) of the Bill Jackson's Racing Engines SST Series at Pacemakers in Mt Vernon, Ohio will be this Sat, we have all kinds of things going on during the event. Friday night starts off with a T-N-T deal for all SST racers (5pm to 10pm), pay your $50 entry fee for Sat's event and it only cost you an extra $10 to test (total $60) Free Camping also. Gates open at 9ish Sat with TT's starting at noon. The 2 qualifying runs for SST will be at 1:30 and 3:30pm with round one starting 5:30pm.Race 6 Rd 3 (10 cars left) will be ran at the end of the second qualifying session and we will try to get that race done asap. We do ladders and run on a 7.00 index.

Also we would like to welcome new Associate sponsor, Champion Racing Diapers out of Indy, Thanks to Dick Fox, the 2012 champion will recieve a new engine diaper.

Jenkins Welding & Fabrication "Top Gun" #1 Qualifier award $50.
J&T Vinyl Graphics Best Losing First Rd 1 package (must display a J&T decal to receive money) $25
Joy Smith Motorsports "Best Round Winning Package" award $50
Nitro Joe's Drag Racing Stats "Bounty Hunter award" $25

2012 Payouts:
Over 20 Cars, Less the 25
Winner: $800
Runner Up: $200
Semi’s: $50
Entry Fee: $50

Over 25 Cars, Less the 30
Runner Up: $250
Semi’s: $75
Quarters: $25

Over 30 Cars, Less then 40
Runner Up: $250
Semi’s: $100
Quarters: $50

Over 40 Cars, Less the 50
Winner: $900
Runner Up: $300
Semi’s : $100

Over 50 Cars
Winner: $1000
Runner Up: $300
Semi’s : $125
Rd 3 Loser: $25

Championship points payout:
1st place : $500 plus a $500 gift certificate from J&T Vinyl Graphics for Trailer or race car wrap or 25% off on lettering
2nd place: $300
3rd place: $200
Points based off of 5 best races
(no charge for points, but it will cost you if your not having fun!)

Associate sponsors:
Custom Motorsports Painting Mansfield, Ohio
Jenkins Welding & Fabrication Galion, Ohio
J&T Vinyl Graphics Centerburg, Ohio
Grady's Performance Grove City, Ohio
Bebout Masonry Mt Vernon, Ohio
Joy Smith Motorsports
J&N Performance Centerburg, Ohio
DragRaceCarParts.com Baltimore, Ohio
Champion Engine Diapers Indy, IN
Nitro Joe's Drag Racing Stats

http://www.pacemakersdragway.com/

Every winner recieves a big check for trailer or garage wall
Old 10-14-2012, 09:04 AM   #2
Nitro Joe Jackson
VIP Member

Location: Loudonville, Ohio or where ever the Nitro Lounge is parked
Liked 66 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Final event of the BJRE SST Series this Sat Oct 13 Pacem

Well last night i tried but mother nature beat me again. We did though manage to complete Race 6 make up with Rod Rudrick defeating Matt Dadas for that event. Special awards from that event was Rob Foss driving his S-10 to #1 spot and picking up the Jenkins Welding & Fabrication "Top Gun" award of $50, the J&T Vinyl Graphics best Rd 1 losing package award went to Kendallville, Indiana & Purdue University student Jeff Smith Jr and his Vega. The Joy Smith Motorsports best winning package of the event went to Bill Jackson and his "Scratcher" Monza with an .008 package. And finally the Nitro Joe's Drag Racing Stats "Bounty Hunter" award went to David "Hollywood" Baker driving a Stowe Posse Camaro taking out Nick Karas in rd 1.
The Race 5 event that was rescheduled from Sept 29th got on its way with Lauren Dadas taking top spot in qualifying. Mike Evans won the closest to reaction time in the second qualifying round. I tried like heck to get this deal finished but between some big time breakage and mother nature it stop us from running the finals. I took both competitors best package from their semi finals win and Allen Smith was the event winner and repeat champion of the Bill Jackson's Racing Engines Super Street Series for 2012. Randy Jones was runner up to Allen in the event and also received enough points to gather up second place in the overall points championship. Special awards for the last event of the year was, Lauren Dadas picking up both the Jenkins Welding & Fabrication "Top Gun" #1 Qualifier award and the J&T Vinyl Graphics best rd 1 losing package award. Allen Smith ended up getting the Joy Smith Motorsports best Winning package of the event with a .003 package. Come banquet time these drivers will win awards as we where paying out the top 3 spots in points, my parents and myself thought since we had a great year and the support the racers has given us we are paying the top 5 finishers.
1. Allen Smith 240 , will receive $500 from Bill & Mary Jackson and Bill Jackson's Racing Engines.
An gift certificate from J&T Vinyl Graphics for a wrap.
A gift certificate for an Champions Racing Engine diaper.
2. Randy Jones 203, will receive $300 from Bill & Mary Jackson and Bill Jackson's Racing Engines.
3. Brian Webster 196, will receive $200 from Bill & Mary Jackson and Bill Jackson's Racing Engines.
4. Drew Elliott 185, will receive $100 from Bill & Mary Jackson and Bill Jackson's Racing Engines.
5. Paul Fidler 150, will receive $100 from Bill & Mary Jackson and Bill Jackson's Racing Engines.

Last but not least i would personally like to first thank my parent for allowing me to do this for them as i really enjoy doing the SST series, secondly like to thank Mike Fouts and the staff at Pacemakers for allowing our series to race at Pacemakers. And I want to thank all 80 drivers that has raced at least one BJRE SST series event in 2012, without you people we could do. And our sponsors, you could ask for any better sponsors that let me do my job and dont ask any questions about anything (well almost, lol).
Here is a sponsors for the 2012 season
Bill Jackson's Racing Engines Mansfield, Ohio (Bill & Mary Ann Jackson)
Custom Motorsports Painting Mansfield, Ohio (JR Hill)
Jenkins Welding & Fabrication Galion, Ohio (Frank & Vicki Jenkins)
J&T Vinyl Graphics Centerburg, Ohio (Jim & Tracy Bartholomew)
Grady's Performance Grove City, Ohio (Steve Grady)
Bebout Masonry Mt Vernon, Ohio (Bob & Linn Bebout)
Joy Smith Motorsports (Joy Smith)
J&N Performance Centerburg, Ohio (Bob Rudrick & Nikki Looney)
DragRaceCarParts.com Baltimore, Ohio (Dave Van Horne)
Champion Engine Diapers Indy, IN (Dick Fox)
Nitro Joe's Drag Racing Stats (Joe Jackson)

It's been a wonderful year and yes we will be back in 2013 unless parents fire me, lol
Old 10-16-2012, 06:45 PM   #3
T Hall

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Final event of the BJRE SST Series this Sat Oct 13 Pacem

Thanks Joe and Bill JAckson for this series. It was a lot of fun and very well put together, anyone who has never run these events should seriously consider it next year providing they bring it back. The track is fanatstic and the people are great.
Thanks again Jackson Family. Great job!