HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-19-2013, 01:00 PM   #21
Glenn Quinn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: dead site

Like bigdaddy4026, I am happy to fine this site. It has helped me a lot. I still don't know what I am doing but, I now know where to get help at.
Glenn Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:36 PM   #22
Bill Baer

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
Boy, I sure don't like that word mandatory, for everyone. There is nothing keeping you, from getting your head restraint for your self. I can understand why you would want one. Taking off like a rocket, then no acceleration, then taking off again and going about 160. Be nicer if the track was 100 percent, to where you didn't have traction issues. Oh I forgot, maybe slamming the brakes on at the finish line. To me it would be cumbersome, because 90 percent of the time I am looking for you guys in the mirror. I hope you have a good season ROCK. I have issues, and I have voiced my concerns with you,.but I am 1 out of a hundred. And I hope we all have a safe season. And I am trying to make my fuse longer so you guys can waste time after the burnout. Safe season for everyone, I hope. Steve Williams, the blue car.
First if all just because you are one in one hundred doesn't mean your voice is any less important conversely it makes it more so. I use a head and neck restraint and Dale Ernhart might be with us today if he had and the only way he would have was if it was "mandatory" . Even though I race super comp I too don't care for throttle stops and I don't jam on the brakes at the finish line. I too hope you and all of my fellow super class racers have a safe season. Good luck to you Steve and don't let. The "Mob" silence you.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:17 AM   #23
frank v

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

head and neck restraints will make (people with money ) build faster engines to be the chasers. I tried on one and i couldnt turn my head , how are you suppose to look to the side for the other car?
Old 04-21-2013, 01:24 PM   #24
Chris Williams

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank v View Post
I tried on one and i couldnt turn my head , how are you suppose to look to the side for the other car?
All the manufacturers have versions with sliding tethers to allow you to turn your head.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:14 PM   #25
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 984 Times in 299 Posts

I have one and originally hated it just because of the comfort, etc. Jeff Kundratic helped me with getting it to fit right and I got the sliding teather installed. I mean I can't fully turn 180 around in the car but, I found a position in the seat where I can look to the left or right and see a good amount of the car running next to me. It just takes time.
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote