HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-11-2013, 08:25 AM   #1
sc1153

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to sc1153
Default dead site

i remember a few years ago this site was JAMMED up with things. Joking around, good topics, I was checking this thing about 10 times a day. Now a days it is alot if I check it 10 times a YEAR. What happened? OH WAIT.....ADMIN got power to his head and started banning people for stupid reasons and started pissing people off. Anybody else see this trend, or been banned for stupid reasons?

Go ahead Admin remove this post too because "doesn't have anything to do with racing"
sc1153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:08 PM   #2
C and W Racing

Liked 10 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: dead site

I agree Chris. Seems like the .90 guys have dropped off of the face of the earth. Not many post here, and seems like not near as many going racing anymore either.
Chuck
C and W Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:00 PM   #3
Maverick

Liked 26 Times in 19 Posts

There are a lot of issues that need to be addressed. But I don't see any point in it any more, to much BS and not enough sincerity about the truth. I got a good dose of it last year. The one thing that really made me mad this last weekend while watching NHRA on tv was, the bump spot for top fuel was 8. Something, and BB goes out the and blows his stuff up to get in the show and creates a mess. He gets in the show. I really don't think they should count the run. I sorry that I am getting to bring up things that certain people don't want to go there. I will be quiet for a while. Steve Williams, supergas
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:39 PM   #4
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 984 Times in 299 Posts

I agree with Chris. I still visit the site often, but only because I have threads involving the .90 Nationals, Stk/SS Shootout, MASCA & MASSA so in-case someone does have a question I can try to answer them in a timely manner. Most of the time I find myself reading the Stock & Super Stock forum. I remember talking to a few people last year about the 90 Nationals and they were like I never heard of it and I told them the link is on Classracer.com and they told me "Sorry been banned from there". I remember when this site was big and the likes of Asta and some other goofballs would come on and voice their thoughts. Now I think a few people come on here and post and many just read because they are afraid to post.
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:40 PM   #5
GDED

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Asta sold his car, I think he's looking at another car though, my vette hasn't been out of the trailer in over 3 years.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:25 PM   #6
CBS
VIP Member

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Come on Ed....dust that thing off.......I do miss all the posts....

Especially the funny ones.....

Rock..
CBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:02 PM   #7
frank v

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This site sucks !
Old 04-14-2013, 11:00 AM   #8
chebby2

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Seems everyone is hanging out on fb.
chebby2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:39 PM   #9
Ken Miele
Live Reporter

Liked 13,192 Times in 1,237 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc1153 View Post
i remember a few years ago this site was JAMMED up with things. Joking around, good topics, I was checking this thing about 10 times a day. Now a days it is alot if I check it 10 times a YEAR. What happened? OH WAIT.....ADMIN got power to his head and started banning people for stupid reasons and started pissing people off. Anybody else see this trend, or been banned for stupid reasons?

Go ahead Admin remove this post too because "doesn't have anything to do with racing"

Hey Chris,

You failed to tell your fellow racers that you have been the moderator for the .90 section for the last 2 years. Don't you remember the discussion we had when I removed your posts a few years ago.

Let me fill the members in, I told Chris that he could moderate the .90 section along with CBS. I told him run it they way he wanted and I would not interfere. The only thing I asked Chris to do was leave the advertising for this section up to me, everything else was up to him or CBS.

So if there is any blame why the section is dead, you may want to ask him.

As far as power going to my head, I'm sure you would agree its my site and I should run it the way I see fit. You would not want me to go to your business and tell you that you doing stupid things and driving people away because power was going to your head?

Chris, its just a forum, no reason to insult me. I'm sure Class Racer does not effect your day to day living, try to enjoy.

Tell your dad I said Hello.
Ken Miele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:33 PM   #10
sc1153

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to sc1153

Ken
That's like saying, I'm gonna slap everyone in the stands in the face, and then I am gonna sit down and drink a beer with them. Once the writing was on the wall, people leave. As far as moderation, the only reason I became a moderator on the .90 side (that you at some point removed) was to stop you from over stepping obvious power. I have no problem with you or your business, I just think it is very funny that the site died after you started to remove threads or ban people. Keep running it however you want, your site your rules, I got nothing to do with it, never have and never will.

P.S. what ever happened to that car we were supposed to paint?
sc1153 is offline   Reply With Quote