HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-25-2016, 09:02 AM   #21
Joe Pinkston

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Thumbs up Re: Live from Bradenton

That Malibu now belongs to "Pepperoni Tony" Scharrino, one of the nicest guys you will find and the car is definitely a neat car. From what Tony told me the car was originally a SS/GT car and pointed out the tricks used when the chassis was built.

Tony offered to sell the car to me about 18 years ago when he had hurt the motor in it and was just aggravated with it all. I passed on buying it because I had just bought the stuff to build the Malibu that I have. I've kicked myself a thousand times over for not buying it. Glad to see he's still racing it.
Old 02-25-2016, 01:11 PM   #22
cal

Liked 30 Times in 17 Posts
Send a message via AIM to cal
Default Re: Live from Bradenton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Welch View Post
And the winner of the who's car was it is Bill Bricker (He called me). I knew that Norman Hall owned it but Bill had the history on the car. Also he owned it at one time (anybody that knows Bill won't find that hard to believe). It's neat to see cars from the pass that haven't changed. The next game maybe how many and what cars have Bill & Barbra Bricker owned. Bill & Barb you aren't eligible.
Heck Robbie Bill can't even answer that question, he suffers from CRS disease. LOL. But heck I'll give it a shot . Let's see he changed his underwater once a month and he bought a new car every time so around 240 cars over 30 years or so. LOL. Ok maybe not that many but a hell of a lot. Maybe 240 including trailers and motor homes. Luv ya Bill Bill :l

Cal. SST. 1177
cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 09:04 AM   #23
Robbie Welch
Live Reporter

Liked 262 Times in 124 Posts

Joe thanks for the response, are you going to race at the Gainesville Div race? The Malibu was a local car for us years ago, Norman Hall built it and like all of Normans cars it was top quality and beautiful. Cal your probably right about Bill not being able to remember all the cars he had. Bill, how many and can you name them all?
Robbie Welch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 12:48 PM   #24
81camaro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Welch View Post
Joe thanks for the response, are you going to race at the Gainesville Div race? The Malibu was a local car for us years ago, Norman Hall built it and like all of Normans cars it was top quality and beautiful. Cal your probably right about Bill not being able to remember all the cars he had. Bill, how many and can you name them all?
Robbie...you have known me a lonnnnng time...to many to remember....every time i get one...someone wants it ..so its gone...but i still have Barb
81camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 04:07 PM   #25
cal

Liked 30 Times in 17 Posts
Send a message via AIM to cal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 81camaro View Post
Robbie...you have known me a lonnnnng time...to many to remember....every time i get one...someone wants it ..so its gone...but i still have Barb
And now the bidding starts for Barb.
Do I hear ?

LOL

Cal
S/ST HR 1177
cal is offline   Reply With Quote