HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > .90 Heads Up Class Associations > Mid Atlantic .90 Association

Old 05-11-2014, 10:32 AM   #1
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 982 Times in 298 Posts
Default 5th Annual Sportsman Circuit Shootout @ Maple Grove

Here is your info for the Mid Atlantic .90 Association @ Maple Grove (May 17th & 18th). Mostly everything is the same as it always is with them. They do have a new policy for Friday nights. If a racer is not running the Friday night program, they must purchase a crew pass for everyone in the vehicle for Saturday. The driver would turn the ticket in on Saturday morning and get credit of $15 towards the tech card purchase. They will be doing this from 4P until 9P on Friday the 16th (I'm sure we'll have a group of racers waiting at the gate till 9pm...haha). This is MG rules so please take this up with them if you have an issue.

The gate for driver will be $35.00 and $70.00 at my trailer to sign up to race. Gates open will open both days at 8AM with time trails starting at 9AM. We will be running with the Money Trail Bracket Series both days so for those of you who want to put some runs on your cars here is your chance as you have up to 4 races to enter that weekend.

As far as leaving your rigs for the LODRS the following weekend. Lex told me we can but, down near the garage area, but we might be able to accommodate and put you in the pit space for the LODRS but, we’ll have to wait to see if we can do this.

Run Order for both days will be:

Trophy
Street
Juniors
Pro
Super
Top Bike
Super Street
Super Comp
Time and License
Super Gas
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote