HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds

Old 11-24-2016, 05:42 PM   #1
gmonde

Liked 166 Times in 59 Posts
Default 2009 pontiac g8gt

up for sale , 2009 liquid red g8 ,6spd auto with a trans tune for daily and performance driving ,corsa cat back exhaust,cold air intake breyton rims (tire sensors work),custom fuel rail covers and radiator cover 56000 miles on the clock and it runs perfect with no check engine lights on ,burns no oil and runs perfect ,, new rotor and pads all around ,interior is super clean , please contact me you wont be disappointed
this car runs and drives perfect ,,, yes it has a rebuilt title and has been gone thru top to bottom ,, I have all the documents plus pictures of the repair that put it in to the rebuilt title ,,, if you are in the market for one of these cars and been looking ,you will clearly see this is a clean, clean car with" NO " issues what so ever ,,inspections are welcome and I have a lift to inspect the under side ,again no disappointments ,, will entertain offers,, but real ones only,, ,, you guys know what to look for ! also I have parts for the dod delete plus l3cam that I plan to do once the mileage creeps up further ,, but no reason to do it now as it runs perfect ,,

will trade for stock or superstock drag car

title is not marked rebuilt but shows clear

craigs list ad http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5885762204.html

thanks gmonde
gmonde is offline   Reply With Quote