HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-06-2016, 01:44 PM   #1
Bwpracer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 1970 Camaro foot brake car

1970 Camaro Alston 2x3 back half ladder bar foot brake/Pro Bracket car. Bought new in L.A.and spent it's whole life in California with the same family. Very low runs as a race car as it was completed and funds ran low. It now has a 468" BBC of course with a Lunati roller cam, 12.5-1 compression, Callies crank and Eagle H Beam rods.
Motor is 3 runs fresh and also has roller rockers and a stud girdle on #049 heads that have 2.19" & 1.88" Manley valves. Heads have been ported with a matched Holley Strip Dominator intake and an 850 Holley 4781 carb. Mallory Hy Fire ignition with a rev control. Big tube Hooker race headers. Stock floor pans, glass, door panels, headliner and dash. The factory wiring is intact so the headlights, tail lights and turn signals all work.This car has a clear Arizona title and mufflers included. Could be a dual purpose race or street car! Rear end is a narrowed Dana 60 with 5.13's , spool and summers Bros 35 spline axles. Big tire car with tubs for any tire, currently has 13x31.5 x 15" on 14" wide Weld wheels. Coil over shocks on the rear with Koni adjustables on the front. Starts with the original key and the doors lock with the key. Turbo 400 has a manual shift reverse valve body and a 4500 stall converter, controlled by a nice Turbo Action shifter. I would be glad to send you pictures if you email me at bwplourd@hotmail.com Thanks for looking, call me at 425.890.0921 Bernie , Price is $14,500 and car is in Southern California
UPDATE: I took it out to Irwindale last week and made a tire spinning 6.90 @ 101 mph pass .......

Last edited by Bwpracer; 01-23-2017 at 01:53 PM. Reason: http://s307.photobucket.com/user/bwpracer/media/image_zpskndrtu5h.jpeg.html?sort=3&o=14
Bwpracer is offline   Reply With Quote