HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Southern Stock and Super Stock Association

Old 12-23-2015, 12:26 AM   #1
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Liked 685 Times in 131 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jim Wahl Send a message via Yahoo to Jim Wahl
Talking Some Changes For 2016

It was just announced that our co founder, Jim Woods has stepped down as last years President in order to accept a full time job with IHRA in the Tech Department. Jim and Connie will be working at most of the Nitro Jams and D2 Pro Am races next year. Jim will continue to be a valued advisor to the SSSSA. We will continue to see them both at the IHRA races in the years to come.

After a members meeting at the season final race at Orlando Speed World it has been decided that I (Jim Wahl) will once again hold the office of President of the SSSSA. Tom Ward Sr. will be the temp. VP as well as Competition Coordinator until it is decided who will take the VP position permanently. Tommy Ward Jr. will once again be out Secretary/Treasurer and Computer guru. John (Hammer) Leichtamer will stay our Staging Coordinator and Tech Official.

We are working on the schedule for next year and are looking at April 2&3 at OSW for our first race. This is pending Wades approval.

We just completed our 8th year of racing!!! I can't believe it! Once again I would like to thank the whole group of staff and volunteers from the bottom of my heart for all the hard work they put forth this past year. There would be no Association without these people! Jim

PS. We will need volunteers to cook and to bring BBQ equipment for next years Association BBQ's! Please think about this and let me know if you would like to help!

Jim Wahl....NHRA #2239 S/SS - IHRA # 8 Stock, D2 Stock Champion (forever I guess)
2019 Baby Gators Stock Champion
2009 D2 National Open Stock Champion
1981 D2 West Palm Beach LDRS SS Runner Up
Past President, Southern Stock / Super Stock Association.
SSSSA Forum Moderator

Last edited by Jim Wahl; 12-23-2015 at 12:30 AM.
Jim Wahl is offline   Reply With Quote