Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-23-2021, 03:31 PM   #81
Superpro

Liked 95 Times in 37 Posts
Default Re: Maxine Waters Ugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Nearhoof View Post
You are unable to have a intelligent conversation. You make remarks without any truthful information to back it up. I doubt you even rac on a regular basis. You know noting about me, yet you say I' racist, Far form it
Oh by rac you mean race! If that is what you mean, no I don't race regularly as the winters are very long here. The tracks open in mid-May and close at the end of September every year. I want to drag race my Polaris in the snow, but my wife won't let me ever since she witnessed my throttle sticking trying to drive it onto the sled trailer! The carnage wasn't pretty. Before covid-19 We did the Earlville, Cordova (when it was NHRA) Brainerd points and National event and spent the fall and winter spectating at the Vegas and Phoenix National events. I picked up my current stocker in Phoenix. The only tracks we have up here are IHRA which I don't care for too much.

Last edited by Superpro; 04-23-2021 at 04:12 PM.
Superpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 04:31 PM   #82
Dick Nearhoof

Liked 92 Times in 30 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpro View Post
Oh by rac you mean race! If that is what you mean, no I don't race regularly as the winters are very long here. The tracks open in mid-May and close at the end of September every year. I want to drag race my Polaris in the snow, but my wife won't let me ever since she witnessed my throttle sticking trying to drive it onto the sled trailer! The carnage wasn't pretty. Before covid-19 We did the Earlville, Cordova (when it was NHRA) Brainerd points and National event and spent the fall and winter spectating at the Vegas and Phoenix National events. I picked up my current stocker in Phoenix. The only tracks we have up here are IHRA which I don't care for too much.
Not much better here, Local track opens next week. But I was able to race at Orlando Speed world last month. Hope you have a good season.
Dick Nearhoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 05:01 PM   #83
Superpro

Liked 95 Times in 37 Posts

Quote:
Not much better here, Local track opens next week. But I was able to race at Orlando Speed world last month. Hope you have a good season.
You as well Dick....you as well!
Superpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 05:59 PM   #84
Dick Nearhoof

Quote:
You as well Dick....you as well!
Hey our politics don't align But there's no doubt we hit the lottery when we born in North America
Old 04-23-2021, 06:01 PM   #85
Dick Nearhoof

Quote:
I think you are the one with the intelligence issues. What is "rac" and what does it mean? You are right I don't know "noting". What is a "noting"? Show me where I called you a racist. I was quoting you in one of your first replies to me. I think you may have a comprehension problem old guy!

Now....having said all that Nearhoof, I am willing to have an intelligent conversation with you however you were the one starting to berate Canadians. If you want to keep having a go at it let's give it a go! Otherwise, Cyberbullying doesn't look good on me and it sure doesn't fit you! Don't interpret Canadian people being nice as being pushovers. We are neighbours after all, with a long history of getting along. Wanna truce? I'll be happy to truce. I'm taking out the white flag first. Otherwise it won't be my intelligence that needs to be questioned. - Al
My typing leaves a lot to be desired
Liked
Old 04-23-2021, 06:10 PM   #86
Dick Nearhoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
My view may be a little different than others but I entrusted my life to men and women of color. Two of the finest Marines I have ever worked for where men of color. The first was my 1stSgt, he got me meritoriously promoted to Corporal and got me on State Dept duty. The second was a Major and CO of the command, he selected me over two other senior Captains to be his XO. My respect and admiration toward these fine men I will never forget.
I would say 99 percent of all human beings are good people. I believe we all want the same things, health and security for our families and friends. I never made a lot of money, I've always paid my bills and lived within my means. I have a good life and a great wife, a fairly large family and my health. I believe in law & order. I know I' m blessed. Able to race on weekly basis in the sport that I love Who could ask for more?
Old 04-23-2021, 07:36 PM   #87
Randy Wells

Liked 1,022 Times in 309 Posts

Bruce Jenner for governor. He has my vote LMAO.
Hopefully I don't get canceled for calling it Bruce and he
Randy

Last edited by Randy Wells; 04-23-2021 at 07:39 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 08:08 PM   #88
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 810 Times in 395 Posts

Quote:
I would say 99 percent of all human beings are good people. I believe we all want the same things, health and security for our families and friends. I never made a lot of money, I've always paid my bills and lived within my means. I have a good life and a great wife, a fairly large family and my health. I believe in law & order. I know I' m blessed. Able to race on weekly basis in the sport that I love Who could ask for more?
That kind of puts things in a nutshell, that is all any of us want, life, liiberty and the pursuit of happiness. My Dad told me many years ago: you can have anything you want in life if you work for it and with regards to work, you can work hard or you can work smart. I did a little of both. We got our daughters educated, they both have Master’s degree so they never have to depend on a man for their welfare.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 08:50 PM   #89
Randy Wells

Liked 1,022 Times in 309 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
The 1st Amendment is clear on peaceful protests and I have been in a few, Vietnam War protects until they started over turning cop cars and attempting to burn the ROTC building...I was out. I think the rules of engagement have changed since Kent State for the Guard. That little Jan 6th incident would have been more interesting if the Guard has surround the Capital, then tighten the perimeter then go after them with CS, CN, night sticks snd water canon.
Eddie its protest not protects, come on man masters degree, I would think you could spell better then that. Oh and you should thank Kennedy and Johnson for that one good little Democrats. Nixon got us out. But you will go back to Eisenhower and blame him right?
Lady Bird Johnson, who's money she invested in Brown and Root made millions off the vietnam war, and actually made millions off of the North also. Democrats have been corrupt since the civil war, don't forget Jim Crow. All Democrat.
Oh yeah in those days millions equal billions today. Just like Haliburton who was in cahoots with Brown and Root in Vietnam, Dick Head Cheney's company made Billions off the Iraq war. KBR the new name for Brown and Root, now Kellog Brown and Root made Billions, off the middle east wars. These companies love the democrat party.
Randy Wells
Warsaw Mo
Sterrett creek Marina
I/S 5628

Last edited by Randy Wells; 04-23-2021 at 09:38 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 09:32 AM   #90
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 810 Times in 395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Eddie its protest not protects, come on man masters degree, I would think you could spell better then that. Oh and you should thank Kennedy and Johnson for that one good little Democrats. Nixon got us out. But you will go back to Eisenhower and blame him right?
Lady Bird Johnson, who's money she invested in Brown and Root made millions off the vietnam war, and actually made millions off of the North also. Democrats have been corrupt since the civil war, don't forget Jim Crow. All Democrat.
Oh yeah in those days millions equal billions today. Just like Haliburton who was in cahoots with Brown and Root in Vietnam, Dick Head Cheney's company made Billions off the Iraq war. KBR the new name for Brown and Root, now Kellog Brown and Root made Billions, off the middle east wars. These companies love the democrat party.
Randy Wells
Warsaw Mo
Sterrett creek Marina
I/S 5628
WAR IS A RACKET! In the current Senate, nearly one-third of the members of the Defense Subcommittee of the Appropriations Committee own stocks in top defense contractors. The subcommittee is in charge of drafting the procurement section of the annual Defense spending bill, which allocates funding for the Defense Department and specifies weapons systems and other goods for the department to purchase from private contractors. War is a racket, It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes. This crap has no political boundaries both side are guilty of it. Capitalism at it’s best! Oh, in a Master’s program you lose 1 point for a misspelled word. There was no misspelled word, it autocorrected to what you saw.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote