Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-20-2023, 10:00 PM   #81
CobraJetKid007

Liked 8 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: I'd just lke to shout a big THANK YOU to the racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Miele View Post
Hey man,

I have a cool idea, we need to match race. We are so close in performance, and there is only one place we can run each other without destroying our combos. Lets figure out a place we can race without AHFS next season. Like maybe an open or just a test and tune at a division race. I think it would be pretty cool to see who is the badest FS/AA I know for sure I can get Numida to let us match race, but I'm sure the other tracks will work with us.

If we can get tracks to go along with this on a test and tune day, I think this would be cool for any class to show who is the badass!
Me and dad were just talking about this the other day.. love the idea.

Seems as if we have a few individuals with our combo that love doing the same thing. I think this would also be a good opportunity for a match race. The (want to be) class killer line up against a few of us that try to save a combo and run heads up. And when they get beat they need to learn how to use both pedals in their cars like the reasonable and smart racers do and not go out and kill a combo to be #3 qualifier somewhere that doesn’t matter at all…
CobraJetKid007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 11:41 PM   #82
Tony Fagnilli

Liked 196 Times in 42 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraJetKid007 View Post
Me and dad were just talking about this the other day.. love the idea.

Seems as if we have a few individuals with our combo that love doing the same thing. I think this would also be a good opportunity for a match race. The (want to be) class killer line up against a few of us that try to save a combo and run heads up. And when they get beat they need to learn how to use both pedals in their cars like the reasonable and smart racers do and not go out and kill a combo to be #3 qualifier somewhere that doesn’t matter at all…

Wouldn't that be awesome
Tony Fagnilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 11:38 AM   #83
bsimms89

Liked 63 Times in 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRETV View Post
New 2023/2024 rule amendments just added. FS/AAA, AAA/S, AAA/SA.

Bret Velde
2003 I/SA
That's great to hear, it gives us a place to stay in stock, and as of now we have the option of FS/AA or FS/AAA if we want to get the weight right.
bsimms89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 05:33 PM   #84
Bryan Worner

Liked 410 Times in 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean ribeiro View Post
How did the 2015-2018 427 N/A Copo get hp in Stock?
The 2015 didn’t, because some, including the fastest one, ran very conservatively!

I’ve read the post and all of the replies and here’s my take. If you run your car fast for no reason, you’re dumb! And by no reason i mean just to see a second under run or a high qualifying position to walk around with your chest out! Especially if you do it on a bye run or a red light during any eliminations run, including class. Now if you do it to qualify number one for a first round bye, or in some car counts, the semi finals bye also, be smart and dump on that bye run and any red lights during eliminations! Did anybody see Kyle Rizzoli’s interview with Fazio? Kyle gets it! Many of you out there get it! But there are still many of you that don’t! Save it for that heads up run in the eliminator! That’s where it really matters.
Bryan Worner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 08:37 PM   #85
Brett C
VIP Member

Liked 877 Times in 196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Worner View Post
The 2015 didn’t, because some, including the fastest one, ran very conservatively!

I’ve read the post and all of the replies and here’s my take. If you run your car fast for no reason, you’re dumb! And by no reason i mean just to see a second under run or a high qualifying position to walk around with your chest out! Especially if you do it on a bye run or a red light during any eliminations run, including class. Now if you do it to qualify number one for a first round bye, or in some car counts, the semi finals bye also, be smart and dump on that bye run and any red lights during eliminations! Did anybody see Kyle Rizzoli’s interview with Fazio? Kyle gets it! Many of you out there get it! But there are still many of you that don’t! Save it for that heads up run in the eliminator! That’s where it really matters.
Who is the fastest one?
Brett C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 08:50 PM   #86
B Parker

Liked 2,324 Times in 456 Posts

Quote:

Bryan isn't it sad that what used to be a performance class has come done to this. I had hoped that they would make some changes this year to put some performance back into it but so far it doesn't look good BP
B Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 09:28 PM   #87
Bryan Worner

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Parker View Post
Bryan isn't it sad that what used to be a performance class has come done to this. I had hoped that they would make some changes this year to put some performance back into it but so far it doesn't look good BP
I still believe it is performance based, but most of the elimination races are bracket races. You just have to be smart when you use that performance you worked so hard to have! If you have a fast car you can use it to your advantage, but if you show it just to show it off it could cost you when you really need it.
Old 12-22-2023, 12:36 AM   #88
Tony Fagnilli

Liked 196 Times in 42 Posts

Quote:

Yes, dumb. That's the perfect word to describe it.
Tony Fagnilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 04:17 PM   #89
Bryan Worner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett C View Post
Who is the fastest one?
It shouldn’t be hard to figure out who I think has the fastest 2015 Copo with a 427.
Old 12-22-2023, 06:57 PM   #90
Frank Castros
VIP Member

Liked 2,149 Times in 784 Posts

I know I'll get whacked for stating this again but lower the Indexes and problem solved.

Last edited by Frank Castros; 12-23-2023 at 09:46 AM.
Frank Castros is offline   Reply With Quote